A Cupid's Love

1513 words

Taehyung is a cupid, always looking for the perfect match of people to fall in love.

The Cupid's job is to find someone and shot him/her an arrow (the arrow is invisible and can't hurt in real life).

Once the arrow hits him/her, their heart finds that someone whom they really love in their entire life.

The love goddess chooses whom to be the cupid. Once a cupid founds their special someone, they get to be a human forever and not be a cupid anymore.

-

Taehyung shot the arrow at a girl and the girl suddenly felt strange. Her heart founds the man she's in love with and came up to him.

Their hearts connected and the boy and girl felt happy.

"I love you!"
"I love you too!" they kissed as taehyung just sighed and flied over the tree and sat on it. (people can't see Cupid's or feel them)

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the happy couple.

I wish I was one of them he thought as someone appeared infront of him.

The love goddess appeared infront of taehyung with a smile on her face.

"you did great today tae" the goddess said as taehyung smiled lightly.
"thank you my queen" taehyung's smile faded as the love goddess looked at him confused.

"what's wrong?"
Taehyung sighed "when will I get to fall Inlove like them queen? I'm tired of watching couples love each other while I just felt loneliness"

The goddess smiled as she patted his head.

"there will be someone in your life, I promise" the goddess smiled astl taehyung smiled.
"thank you my queen" Taehyung said and suddenly heard a shout below them.

"Taehyung! Where are you?!" his bestfriend shouted as he rolled his eyes.
"I shall go my queen" Taehyung bowed as the queen nodded.

Taehyung shifted back to human form and went behind his bestfriend.

"I'm here, jimin" jimin turned around as he looked at him annoyed.
"where were you?! I'm looking everywhere for you!" he exclaimed as taehyung scratched behind his neck.

"sorry, something came up"
Jimin rolled his eyes "Don't do it again and let's go!" he grabbed tae's wrist and dragged him somewhere.

"you know you made jungkook wait in a restaurant for so long" jimin said as taehyung widened his eyes.

"wait, why is he there?!"
"I invited him, besides he's your crush after all" jimin smirked.

"you know I can't be with him! I'm too nervous!" jimin just rolled his eyes.
"he's your childhood bestfriend! Don't be that too nervous" jimin said as taehyung gulped.

They went inside the restaurant and they saw jungkook, eyes on his phone.

"jungkook!" jungkook looked up and smiled knowing it was jimin and taehyung.

"where have you been? I've been waiting here for 30 minutes"
"I came looking for tae, who took so long" jimin glared at tae.

"hehe sowwy" Taehyung pouted as jungkook just chuckled.
"it's okay tae, shall we eat? I'm starving" tae and jimin nodded and they both sitted.

30 minutes later, someone called jimin and it was yoongi.

"sorry guys but I have to bail, yoongi needs me for something"
"but how will I get home?" tae pouted