My Crush Is A Teacher

Jungkook is 24 years old
Taehyung is 17 years old

"hey tae have you heard? There's a new hot teacher here in our school" jimin said feeling excited.

"have you heard I'm not interested and isn't it illegal to date a teacher?" tae asked as jimin shrugged.

"maybe- omg he's here!" the new teacher came in and he got the class's attention.

The girls started squealing from the new teacher even some boys are Inlove.

Taehyung just stared at the window not interested until the new teacher introduced himself.

"hi my name is jeon jungkook, you can call me Mr jeon and I'll be your math and pe teacher" jungkook introduced and girls started drooling.

Tae finally looked at the new teacher and his jaw dropped at his handsome face. Jimin noticed and nudged his elbow.

(imagine he has round glasses)

"I see that you liked him already" jimin smirked as tae playfully punched his arm.
"shut up"

"alright introduce yourselves" jungkook smiled. After the other students it's now taehyung's turn and he got really nervous.

He stood up and took a deep breath.
"hi my name is Kim taehyung" tae smiled showing his boxy smile.

For some reasons it's making jungkook's heart beat faster from this boy's smile.

"it's nice to meet you to taehyung" jungkook smiled. Jungkook only nodded when the other students introduce themselves but it's different when it comes to taehyung.

Tae sat down, cupping his face while staring at him admirably. The class started, jungkook teaching math problems while tae kept doodling about jungkook in his notebook.

Jungkook noticed taehyung isn't listening so he fake coffed to get his attention.

"Mr. Kim" tae stood up once jungkook calls him.
"what's 90×50÷15?" jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Taehyung solved it in his head for a minute and answered.
"300?" he said sounding unsure.
"correct you may sit" tae sat down in relief.

What taehyung didnt know is jungkook saw his name on tae's notebook.

-

Its been a week with taehyung babbling about jungkook everyday and today is gym class.

Tae sat and imagine jungkook with abs as jimin looked at him weirdly.

"thinking about the abs?"
"yeah and I could imagine it clearly" Taehyung kept smiling while jimin rolled his eyes.

"I thought it's illegal to date a teacher?" jimin smirked as tae just sighed.
"you have a point"

Jungkook blowed his whistle and everyone gathered up.

"I want you guys jogging, 10 laps, go!" everyone ranned even jungkook who ranned in the lead while everyone followed.

Taehyung just stared at him, jungkook sweating. Tae licked his lips as he was too occupied watching jungkook ran with those thighs.

While he was daydreaming someone tripped him, making him land on his face.

The girl who tripped him chuckled.
"what a weakling you are faggot" the girl chuckled.

Jimin noticed and ranned to tae, whose nose is bleeding.

"tae are you okay?!" jimin looked worried while he glared at the girl.
"the fuck you doing Lisa! Mind your own business" jimin shouted while Lisa rolled his eyes.

Jungkook noticed what's happening and ranned close to them. Jungkook kneeled down and checked the wound and stared at Lisa.

"Lisa detention!" Lisa huffed and went to the changing room. Jungkook picked up tae bridal style and walked to the clinic.

While jimin stared at what's happening.

They arrived at the clinic and jungkook layed down tae on the bed.

"what happened?" the nurse asked.
"someone tripped him making him land from his face" jungkook explained and the nurse nodded, getting the first aid.

"t-thank you Mr. Jeon" tae blushed while jungkook chuckled from his cuteness.

He carrased tae's hair, smiling.
"anytime tae" tae blushed and looked down.

-

Its been 5 months since taehyung's crush thing about jungkook and he planned to confess since the school years almost done.

Plus he knows that he is gonna get rejected and its illegal anyway so why not confess.

Jungkook's class ended and everyone left except for taehyung who is waiting for a right moment to ask.

"Mr j-jeon?"
"is there anything wrong?" jungkook asked a bit worried.
"C-can we m-meet l-later after s-school?" tae stuttered.

"see you here later then" jungkook smirked making tae blushed and nodded and ranned out the room.

-

The classes are finished and everyone started heading home and tae said goodbye.

Tae started heading to the classroom. He took a deep breath and went in.

"oh you're here" jungkook stood up and went to locked the door (😏)
"so what is it you want to talk about?" he went in front of taehyung.

Taehyung fiddled his fingers nervous to confess.

"I like you Mr jeon for 5 months now and I know you don't feel the same wa-" tae was cut off by jungkook kissing him.

Tae widened his eyes as jungkook broke the kiss. Jungkook smiled pulling tae by his waist.

"I like you too tae" he said and kisses taehyung again. Taehyung smiled as he kissed back, closing his eyes.

He puts his hands on his neck and jungkook's hands on his waist and jungkook pushed tae on the table softly making tae leaned back.

Jungkook kissed passionately, tounges fight in dominance making tae moan. Jungkook started kissing down to his neck making hickies.

"I always loved you tae" jungkook said in his neck making tae moan.
"j-jungkook, isn't t-this illegal" jungkook stopped and stared at him.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you I don't care about us being illegal, love is love and fuck them who says it's illegal" Taehyung chuckled and kissed jungkook again.

Taehyung started grinding making jungkook groan from the friction.

"i-i want y-you" tae said in the kisses.

Jungkook smirked...

"I'll teach you lesson then"
______________________

Guys please vote a song for the next story:

I like me better (lauv)

Who do you love? (chainsmokers and 5 seconds of summer)

Talk (khalid)

Rewrite the stars (the greatest show)

Comment

Please vote a song so I can make the next oneshot story