"Yeah I understand. I won't get drunk, ok? I promise" he said looking at me with a determined look.

"Ok well you can go back to your conversation you were having. I love you, ok?"

"Can you come with me? I want you to be with me" he said almost as if he was nervous to ask that question.

"Yeah ok."

I took his arm and walked back to the kitchen, but we were stopped by the Schuyler sisters fangirling over us. Groff kind of smiled at them and blushed at the same time. "You guys are so cute! We've been spying on you guys so we can see a Grofflin moment, but this is the first time we see you together" Renee said to us.

"You guys are just like the fans" Groff said while laughing which I laughed along with. "You girls enjoying yourself?"

"Yes! It's awesome thank you guys for having us. It means a lot" Pippa said excitedly.

"Thank you guys for coming" I responded. I felt like an adult that goes around thanking people and giving everyone a handshake as they left the house. Y'know the type.

We started talking to them and completely forgot about Sydney and Sasha, but they probably moved on from us. Most of what we were talking about was just me and Groff. I didn't like talking about myself, so I made it work out that Groff has the part where he talks about me then I talk about him. The three were amused by us talking about us and little moments that Groff hadn't talked about with them.
And that's when Groff finished his first drink.

"Hold on right here guys. Don't move I'll be right back. You guys want anything?" The girls said they didn't want anything and Groff turned around towards the kitchen. I'm sure he was probably getting another drink, and though it was unnecessary I needed a chance to talk to the girls alone.

After he left I turned to the girls and told them, "I need you guys to do me a favor." They nodded and waited for me to continue. "When I'm not with Groff, can you guys watch over him? Y'know how he tends to get when he's at parties."

"Yeah, of course! We'll make sure he doesn't get drunk and you just chill out with things for a bit" Pippa said as she agreed with me.

"You guys are the best! Thank you guys, honestly."

With that Groff walked back with another drink and asked, "Did I miss anything?"

I shook my head as did the girls which didn't look suspicious at all. Groff looked at us with a confused expression, but he carried on the conversation.

After a while, people were starting to have too much of a good time. The music was loud as hell and there were some people that had too much to drink. For instance Anthony was just vibing in the corner of the living room with absolutely no one. Daveed was blackout wasted, sitting on the couch, and shining a flashlight (don't ask me how he got it) in his eye for absolutely no reason. My opinion: he's going to have the worst hangover tomorrow.

Groff had surprisingly done well with drinking and he was on his third drink of the night, leading him to only just be tipsy. At one point Anthony came up to him and just hugged Groff and told him how much he loved him. It was quite funny to me, but Groff found it kind of annoying. He didn't want to be rude so he just kept on saying "uh huh, mhm, yeah" over and over until Jasmine decided to pull him off of Groff.

I started laughing so hard after he left and Groff just looked at me with an annoyed look. I went up to hug him afterwards because I just felt like it. Jonathan pulled away from the hug and held my hand. He led me to the backyard which was fairly cold seeing that it's the beginning of December. He closed the door behind us and we sat down in one of the couches we had outside. From the outside, you could clearly hear the music from inside which was really bad since we live in such a close neighborhood.