•⫷•9•⫸•

Start from the beginning

My mind was only bothering about that question paper....I was curious to know about what happened to the question paper ??😞....

After seeing my last message....she called me...she said the exam is on tommorow....me got bulb without knowing the timetable 😁...

me got bulb without knowing the timetable 😁

Now back to our chapter 😅

_______

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Now that arun is in jail....he is from a reputed family...his father is big business man...but you see that father is a good man....he himself said his son to put in jail after knowing his son's true face....

Right now I am in cafe coffee day, yes the same cafe where I shooted that rascal and I met Anika....I think she went to short time memory loss within this 6 months...did she really forgot me?? I said you right,
"when she was young, she used to annoy me... those stories I will tell you later"..... that now I will tell you....

Someone have said that, everything human being born in this mother earth is equal.... that someone is none other than my Patti ( grandma )....but she doesn't even follow her own words....I don't what she hates in  Ani, it's her nickname...cute right....I will first say the back story of her nickname.....we both have 3 years age gap, Anika was only 1 years old...mama, ( uncle - Anika's dad ) my mom and dad... where giving training for Anika to speak, first they started with her name....me , my brother Vijay and Nila where playing with Anika, they sat around us and said something like "Anika, say baby Anika say".....you see she tried to say her name but nothing came out her mouth except "Ani".... from that we all called her with that name....

Childhood flashbacks :

As I said already grandma don't like her.... grandma will play with me, vijay anna and Nila...but when Ani comes to join us grandma will just walk away....as you see ani was just a baby not exactly but kind of baby 2 years old child...she needs love which everyone give her but grandma won't or never given....but the girl always goes behind grandma.... instead of say her softly , she will yell at Anika....

 instead of say her softly , she will yell at Anika