•⫷•17•⫸•

A new character is waiting.... before going into this chapter just guess who it will be...
Here are some hints....male and Adi's side....in this story he is just in a guest role.... and I have included (Sai Pallavi)Maya's POV for first time😄...

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

We have 4 lands for crops..... In one we have planted coconut, another one is paddy field, next is mango tree, and guava..... First i went to coconut farm... after parking my bike....i just walked around....

I came out of the coconut farm and saw the path of paddy field

Within a minute i went in back....I sat on my bike and when I was about to start it...my phone rang....if I say it Anika, will you believe me.... it's really ani.... Why is she calling??? At this time??

She might be feeling lonely there in Chennai maybe 🤔.... first let me pick up the call....

Anika : hello!!!

Wait, why is she speaking in husky voice??? Did some kidnap her!!!

Anika : Hello hello!! Are you there???

Adi : Yeah!!!

Anika : where are you??

What happened to her??

Adi : I'm in commissioner office!! Why??

I lied 😝.... poor Ani...

Anika : oh is it!! Okay bye!!

She ended up the call... what happened joined now??

I took my bike and drove to home....on the way I saw my childhood friend...Soori...if you guessed it right!! Yes it's him.... he is well known as Parotta Soori.... there is a back story of his nickname....a parotta eating challenge earned him the nickname Parotta Soori....