•⫷•24•⫸•

Guess next chapter with the above picture 🤓....
And as per yesterday's voting....
Half saree won🏆
so, Ani will be wearing half saree in next chapter..... readers who voted for saree , don't worry Ani will wear it soon🔜....

_______

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

After having dinner.....i went to my room where Nila was sitting with a face pack... for a second I got scared...I thought it's ghost...one more important thing I am scared of Ghosts.... even it's reel or real....

She laughed at my reaction and said...

Nila : don't get scared Ani...i will remove it soon...

I nodded and sat on bed scrolling instagram....it has been too long that I opened instagram.... I have only posted one picture of mine... That too hidding my face....i am bit non active person on social media sites..

Nila : between ani....did you choose you dress for tomorrow??

Anika : not yet!! I have to select one!! What about you??

Nila : yeah , I have already selected everything matching for my clothes....

Anika : mm okay....

All of sudden my phone rang.... it's Priya....god!! Save this innocent child Anika for this devil... definitely she is going to shout on me...I came out and picked up the call...

Anika : Hell-

Priya : hello va!!! What hello!! Do you still remember you have a great legend friend named Priya...you just like that forgot me after going to your place.... did you even call me to inform that you reached your village.... what are thinking about yourself huh?? Don't even talk to me till you buy me that Chocolate cake you ate alone!!!

Oh god!!! Finally she stopped....she was patting heavily.....

Anika : okay okay!! I will buy you one when I come to Chennai.....you first breath... yeah like that breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out.... cool now....

Priya : hmm somewhat!! Now tell me how are you Appa Anna (bro) Anni (sister-in-law) Krish kutty??....

Anika : all are good!! You and family??

Priya : here too everyone are fine!! Why you didn't call me these days???

Anika : that I was busy planning to take revenge and stuff....

Priya : revenge?? Who stolen you food??

Anika : idiot it's not about food, actually what happened you know!!

Priya : before you are telling, how will I know??

Anika : Kadavule!!! ( god!!! ) Don't take in between just listen to whatever I say...