•⫷•8•⫸•

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

what the heck??? How dare he?? First shooting now fighting...no fighting beating.....that too a student, medical student.....

HEY!!

I said in my high low pinch voice....hey , I never raised my on anyone.... everyone's turned their attention to me.... Including that police officer sir and his friend I think so, wait what sir!! I should not never give respect for him....... Ok now I need to show my heroism not heroism maybe heroinism.... serious face serious face.... maintain you gethu ( swag ) gethu maintain pannu!! ( Maintain your swag )....i spoke with a terrific face.....I was terrific for me... maybe funny for others...okay , now back to my dialogue..

Anika : If you are a police officer,
you can hit anyone??? That to a medical student... do you know the value of doctor??....Do you know the value of a man's blood......Everyone doesn't have
the same group....Even so, he has to be healthy and a non-alcoholic....At least do you know a man's bone value??? If 1 bone cracks, it takes
4 months to get back to normalcy....To use the restroom and to eat.... and to-

I spoke for the boy...I really don't know who he is?? what he is??? But see his lab coat...i can say is one of the student.... pavam paiyan ( poor boy )....his nose was bleeding....I was about to continue but that police officer sir's friend wait correction S̷i̷r̷ , his friend spoke....

Police officer S̷i̷r̷ 's friend : cha cha niruttu!! ( Stop it )...Nanum parttutte irukken vitta pecikkitte pora ( I have been waiting for you to stop....but you are ranting)....do you know what he did??....he makes drugs and he is also supplying it to some of the students here!!! Because of the recently a student dead!!!

Ayyayyo (Oops).....'nee Theri Samantha matiri pecum pote ninaiccen' ( i know, this will happen ,when you spoke like Samantha From theri movie ) 'you got nice bulb tho'....my mulai (brain) spoke....ture but making fun of me is necessary now, in this situation....i feel like Jyothika's character from Kushi movie.....'wow!! what a coincidence....both are our thalapathy Vijay's movie'.....is this really important now....my mulai (brain) always speak in wrong timing 🤦....Think Think, think Anika think....

This boy with bleeding nose here..... looking innocent a baby model from Johnson and Johnson soap....he did a crime is unbelievable thing.....who bother about him...now what am going to do.....I sleepishly smiled and them....

I sleepishly smiled and them

( Only her expression )

Anika : call the police sir....ask them to put in the jail (prision)....

I said fake angry look at him....

Charan : what are we then!!! A Security???

Anika : no no,take him with you sir!!!!

Anika : bye bye!!

I said waving the their figure walking out of the place.....that police officer with beard didn't speak anything but he was staring at me like , looking like a alien or rare species.....why do i always meet him in this kind of situations!!! I have seen him somewhere?!!? But where??!? Did we both in our last birth????.....

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I swear this girl is unbelievable...Itu nijamana loosu illa loosu matiri Natikkirarla ( Is She really dumb or she is acting like one)..... I still wonder why she didn't identify me.... Is it because of my hair and beard..... If let me Play with her for a while or for few days.... *Playful smirk*

_____

....i know it's really short chapter....but you see I am busy with my exams 🙄.....yes, exams....the only no no, one of the word I hate the most..... Definitely tomorrow i will give a big chapter than this......anyways...

how was this chapter... please don't be a silent reader.... share your opinion on comments.... Vote for this chapter!!!

________