•⫷•3•⫸•

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Like asusual I woke up with my all time favourite BTS's song...... you know what their songs are song.....God!! That lyrics..... each and every single word has pure meaning......each and every word is from their heart...... tell me tell you one thing , you should give a try to them....

I took shower singing BTS songs.... hey I am bathroom singer yaar.... mention in comments if you're one.....if the brushes, toothpastes, soaps and towels have ears they must have become dum....I know myself that I am horrible singer..... after bath....forgot to mention , 1 lizard and 2 cockroaches ran away because of my singing....I wanted sung louder to make that ran away....they gave me a weird look and ran away...I not scared of cockroaches if they are quite, but if starts flying or moving...I am scared as hell..... and about this lizard...oooo I tell you....I don't how to say it, if I see them I get goosebumps....

Right now I'm standing in front of mirror looking at myself....as finishing touch I kept a small dot with my Eyeliner in between my eyebrows....

Priya : are you coming or not??? We are going to miss the bus de!!!!

My bestie Priya yelled standing in entrance of our room door....

Anika : one minute de!!!

I said and looked myself in mirror.... tugged few stands of my hair behind my ears.... okay, I look perfect!!! I have same fair skin tone as my mom and dad.... asusual simple make up with moisturizer , thin Eyeliner, then Nivea's Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm.....my Anni ( sister-in-law ) and Priya always say that I have a attractive body....umm I should admit that too....then forgot to mention about my outfit.... it's boring uniform... light grey pant and light grey shirt..... really if this uniform was in green colour...I exactly look like a mental patient...... when I was in school, I was eagerly waiting for the school to complete and join college ,because I want to wear some other clothes expect that that boring uniform....but you see now my expectations are shattered in millions of pieces....

Priya : Ani.....

Priya roared..... okay, even if I wast one second she will pull me by hair to bus stop.... I'll tell you... this girl Priya is with less patience....but I love her very much....she is from Coimbatore....I really adore the way she speaks...that Coimbatore slang.... sometimes she imitate like Kovai Sarala mam.....Now , no time to discuss about this....

Anika : coming!!!!

I said and took my backpack, ran to her and locked the door.... you guys see, we both stay in a hostel, in Navalur.... here the hostel are cheaper than our college hostel....we both got into the bus..... and within 15min our stopping came , it's Kelambakkam.....we both study in Devi groups of college and hospitals....we both study in scholarship....the college and hospital is together but different blocks...it has many blocks.... where ours is one....we both are in final year so, no fear of ragging.....

My classes Started....from 8 AM - 9 AM , Colleges Start their classes
from 1 PM- 2 PM , i get my lunch break where , me and Priya usually eat our lunch opposite of our college....that is a small hotel....with a Pani Puri stall with it.... the word Pani Puri make me feel like 'I want to taste you now'.... today evening I will definitely....

Okay back to my college, 2–5pm practicals for physiology and Biochem while dissection in anatomy..... then I can go home...no home!! Hostel....I really like my hostel warden aunty...Nithya...she is in mid of her 50s I think...I don't know....she is from Andra Pradesh with her daughter, Divya who is studying 10th grade....

Went me and Priya where waiting for bus....I noticed her from lunch break....she was thinking about something... like she was bit tensed....I asked her but she refused to say...but now I'm to letting her go without answering me...I forced her to say....

Priya : pch...you know my moron brother right....he is coming here , he had some fight with my parents it seems....I don't have any energy to talk with him de..... please de you go convince and send him back de... please...

I know there must be something like this....ture , she must be really tired.... last night was studying after 12:00 tooo....no don't think she is sincere....she was watching 'Crash Landing On You'....k drama.... okay, now no way I have to help her.....

Anika : Okay...

___________

Hey Brownies,

So.....how was this chapter... please don't be a silent reader.... share your opinion on comments.... Vote for this chapter!!!

#Tamilnadu 4th place , just in two days.... great achievement.....

#Chennai 8th place

#Chennai 8th place.... Same just in two days....

This achievement is nothing without your support guys

This achievement is nothing without your support guys.... Thank you very much ☺️💓☺️