Chapter 31: Hosu Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Takato: "So, I think we should cut to the chase, you aren't here for pleasantries ...are you Chief?"

Tsuragamae: *nods before getting serious* "You are correct, I heard of you and your group single handedly were the ones, who captured the two Hero Killers, Megalon and Stain." *Tenya, Izuku, Shoto and Takato all nodded* "Stain suffered from some broken bones, internal injuries, excluding bruises, while Megalon suffered the radiation burns to the face as well as bone." *The group grows silent as he continues* "They are undergoing treatment for that, Judging by the injuries and set of rules that are placed by the government, you 4 are to face punishment for what you did, especially you, Ryujin, who defeated Megalon."

Todoroki:  *gets mad and stands up, the heat spreading in the room* "So what you are saying is that we should have let the Hero Killers kill Native and Iida, what kind of Damn rules are those?!"

Takato: *serious stern tone as he glances at his dual colored friend* "Todoroki." *Todoroki looks over to him* "I understand you're anger but rules are rules." *looks over to the Head chief* "Head Chief, I will take all the punishment, and I'll take the blame alone."

Akane: "WHAT!? 

Todoroki: "No way!"

Midoriya: "Absolutely not!"

Iida: "You can't-"

Takato: *lets out a commanding snarl silencing them before calming*"ENOUGH! It's okay, this way at least not all of us will go down."

Chief: "Hear me out first pups." *They all looked at him as he continued* "We were originally planning on giving Endeavor the credit to spare you all from the punishment, but now that can't be done."

Takato: "What? WHY?!" 

King Caesar: *sighs* "Someone recorded and uploaded this last night." Manual shows them the entire video of last night's fight of Iida with the Hero killers, then how Takato and Izuku arrived and then Todoroki."

Izuku: "What? But there was no one else there, how did anyone capture this video?

Manual: "This was done by someone, who had a high quality CCTV camera attached to his house, which had shot the video and now it's uploaded."

Takato was the most puzzled out of everyone.

Todoroku: "So, we have to take the punishment then." *Todoroki mumbled gritting his teeth.*

Chief: *shaking his head * "No, even that is not possible." *The group looked up as he turned on the T.V, showing the news*

The news showed how the group's fight against the hero killers and mainly Takato taking the blow from Megalon's drills only to push forward and take him down with his atomic Breath people saying that if someone that strong will become a hero, then they have high hopes for the future and some are wondering how strong, they will become graduating, Even Todoroki and Izuku was praised for their bravery.

They were all surprised as the Chief speaks: "If we were to Arrest you there will be a mass protest against us, and that will give the villains a chance to cause more harm, so we have no choice but to send you all off with a warning." The group sighs with relief before The Chief speaks one last time before bowing before them  "But allow me to be the first to say Thank you for you help, Hosu is lucky that she had great future heroes to look out for her."

The group of Adults soon left and Akane's finishes healing Iida to the best of her abilities as Takato's and Akane's phone begins to ring.

Takato and Akane's : "Oh excuse me." *both walk out to answer their phone* "Hello.'

Xen: *from Takato's phone* "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING PICKING A FIGHT THE HERO KILLERS?!"

Takato: *wincing in pain from his brother yelling thru the phone* "Hey Xen.. I'm guessing you saw the news report."

Xen: "EVERYONE FUCKING SAW IT'S ON THE NEWS!"

Takato: "Yeah...sorry I made you angry bro."

Xen: *sighs* "I'm just glad you are okay."

Takato: "..Yeah....." 

Xen: "Something bothering you?"

Takato: Yeah...it's one of the Hero Killers?"

Xen: "Which one?"

Takato: "Gigan, the one that got away...."

Xen: "Well what about him?"

Takato: "Well....I had the strangest feeling..."

"But I have the strangest feeling I met him before..."