007

★☆

★☆

Faerie. They finally made it. The planet was twice the size as Athon, glowing a bright and beautiful scarlet color, the many oceans becoming more apparent the closer they came to it. Those oceans stretched across the planet, almost leaving no greenery around it. It truly was gorgeous, and they couldn't believe such a planet like this remained intact throughout the many wars that held place. Remaining neutral benefitted them astonishingly—no wonder they were able to master advanced technology. They had the time to do so.

Touching down on the planet, they looked out at the plentiful sea of plants and flowers, beautiful glistening ponds, creatures croaking and chattering and living life peacefully. The moment they stepped foot out onto the land, a wave of serendipity crashed into them, setting their minds at ease.

"Faerie is godly," Hoseok mumbled, a bright smile on his face. He ran over to a large tree and inspected the creatures that crawled along the trunk. Namjoon crouched by the pond and stuck his hand in the water. Jungkook and Taehyung wandered off to different parts of the area.

It was summertime in Faerie, the icy tundra turned golden, the greenery sprouting new life every second, truly euphoria. There was no planet like this in all of the galaxies; no one can mimic such elegance quite like this. It was mesmerizing, it was amazing it was—

"Who the fuck are you?"

Jungkook blinked. Surely he was just hearing things, right? No way such foul language would exist in a splendid terrene such as this.

"I said, who. The fuck. Are you?" Just then, a glowing blade whirled towards Jungkook's throat, stopping millimeters from his jugular. "I won't ask again."

Jungkook's eyes were wide. He heard the others sprint to his direction. His eyes followed the voice up, until he saw a Faerie man standing above him, arms crossed, frown embedded into his expression. His blade wasn't being held by him yet was moments away from slicing his throat. Magic. He was using magic. This Faerie had shaggy brown hair, long pointed ears decorated with very shiny silver jewelry, as if constantly polished. Not a single spec was left behind. Adorning his covered ears were rings around his fingers, in his nose—Jungkook counted two on each nostril, one dead center—the middle of his lip. He wore elegant looking silks, paint across his face in beautiful swirls and crosses. His eyes were a piercing pink color, thin slits of his pupil. This man was the perfect description of elegance.

"If you won't talk, I will just have to cut your tongue out so you'll never talk again." He got into a fighting stance, which snapped Jungkook out of his gaze as he began to panic.

"Wait! Wait, wait wait!" he exclaimed, halting the Faerie in his place. "My name is Jungkook, I'm a Starforce adventurer. These are my crewmates." Jungkook gestured to the others behind him, who were standing as still as they could, to not cause a scene.