006

★☆

★☆

"Prisoner?"

They all shared worried glances with each other, not fully understanding exactly what Taehyung explained to them. Alderon was taken over by the Khron, had been for months and they were just now hearing about it from a farmer. Why didn't they know this? Was this kept secret or did Starforce really not know? It was true that communications do not travel through galaxies as clear and as quickly as wanted, but it never took over a month for information to spread, especially not with the type of technology received from Faerie. The power cube itself is enough to get people to travel quicker to spread information even quicker. So, for no one to know about Alderon being taken over...

That meant there was something going on within Starforce itself.

Taehyung continued, bringing everyone back from their spiraling thoughts. "If you're telling me someone issued Jimin into heading to Alderon, whoever that person was... they were leading him into a trap. If you guys didn't know about the takeover, it's even less likely that Jimin and his crew knew about it as well."

Jungkook couldn't seem to wrap his head around it all. Jimin was led there by someone, someone wanted him dead. Or maybe it wasn't just Jimin. It was possible whoever did this was trying to take out Starforce entirely.

Hoseok cleared his throat, typing frantically onto his keyboard. "If Jimin's craft was heading to Alderon, he would have passed both Athon and Faerie on his way. Given the idea that he stopped on Europa to gather supplies, and the fact that his craft was an older model, he would have had to stop once more. If he didn't stop here—"

"—He stopped on Faerie." Namjoon jumped into his seat, pulling up the screen Hoseok was broadcasting. It showed a map of where they stood; Athon, Faerie and in the distance Alderon. It was still galaxies away, and their power cube wasn't charged up enough to make a proper leap through to make it there. They were stuck, having to wait to make a move. It frustrated Jungkook to no end. Jimin was out there, being held captive and he couldn't do anything about it. He bawled his fists, eyes melting the ground he stood on. Taehyung watched, noting the adventurer's reactions. Looking away, he walked over to Hoseok's area, typing in some keys.

"I don't know a lot," to which Jungkook said under his breath that fact is obvious, earning him a stern glare from Namjoon, "but I did take a few courses through our planet's space program to try and understand more whenever Jimin returned. Never thought I'd be the one saving his ass." After a few more seconds of codes the screen was locked in on the planet Faerie, information of the planet popping up. "Faerie, as you know, is neutral but they do make a lot of gadgets and sell them off to many space forces, including those of enemy nature. Faerie is vast and beautiful planet, and the Faeries are very rich and noble in culture."