002

★☆

★☆

Europa was quite the hotspot for travelers alike to pit stop, and the moon took that into consideration as it had everything from energy spots to convenience stores and a few parks surrounding it. While still being the smallest, it spread out widely to accompany whatever size ship and however many decided to stop. Because 'Daydream' was a very special voyager from Starforce, they weren't stopping to rest. They needed information, and they were aware that the voyager Jimin was on would've needed to stop here. 'Moonchild' was an earlier, older model that Starforce created and while it could still hop through galaxies just as well, it's power cube was also an older model. Jungkook almost wondered if this was all a set up to cast Jimin's crew out and leave them stranded. He of course didn't want to think that, but it was always a possibility.

Namjoon flew their craft into a spot to park it, an energy chain docking it, and they gathered their packs together. Namjoon distributed to them small circular devices to attach to the side of their necks. These devices were a smaller and more expensive alternative to wearing a helmet out in space. It allowed whoever wore it to be able to breathe within the confinements of the darkness that was space, but it had a time limit. Five hours was what they had to work with, and Namjoon believed that was enough time to get information and get back.

"If you think you'll go over your limit, I suggest taking your helmet just in case," he told them, attaching his own device to his body. He flashed them all a reassuring smile, showing his teeth. "I think you guys will be fine, though."

Hoseok nervously attached his as well, gathering his pack. "I trust myself but I don't trust myself to find the craft again." The tech looked down at his wrist tablet and hit a few buttons, sending a file to the other members. "I created a sort of map of this place, highlighting specific hot spots and suspicious ones, as well as marking where the ship is. Should help."

Namjoon nodded. "Thanks, Seok. Okay, make sure you all relay any information you find and don't get too caught up if something you hear you don't like." Jungkook knew he was speaking generally, but his leader's eyes were on him at the last bit. "Just go in and get information and come back. You need to have a calm mind to be able to pull this off."

With some more encouraging words the trio set foot onto Europa, each taking a moment to really bask in the beauty the moon had. It was an icy moon, a layer of ocean underneath, so when anyone walked, that ocean became visible. The ocean water was taken to be purified into drinkable water and became able to buy at one of the shops along the border. Jungkook made a mental note to get some when he could. He decided to take a right, heading towards one of the marked suspicious spots from Hoseok's map. Namjoon headed towards a hot spot and Hoseok went towards the shop with the water.

Upon reaching the spot, Jungkook got hit with a wave of uneasiness. Maybe it was the atmosphere itself but the more he walked, the worse it got. Looking around, there wasn't much but average space waste, which gave the young traveler the impression that this was where everything was dumped at. Further inspection confirmed his suspicions, but what didn't help was the two shady looking people who were hidden in the shadows.