Flash War Vol.49

A few minutes had already passed since the discussion between the three heroes had started, Barry and Dav-Vel were chasing Wally, they had already gone around the world three times, they had passed through the Hall of Justice, Themyscira, the fortress of the Loneliness anf Arkam Asylum .

This was not going unnoticed, Waller was already aware of the situation and was already in a helicopter with Trevor and more helicopters and ships following them.

Waller: ¡I always knew that a masked hero would cause the end of the world! How are you tracking him, Trevor?

Trevor: Nothing on the planet moves that fast, so they stand out. And they're speeding up Waller! There is a third party that is running with them who is so quick to catch up with the flash could it be superman?

Waller: No, the boy in Blue is not involved in this, he is someone else and I think I know who he is.

While they were landing near an army that counted tanks and soldiers ready to fight the 2 Flahes and the Kryptonian , Meanwile They were passing through Gorilla City and Dinosaur Island making their way to the position in which Waller was in.

Trevor and Waller got out of the helicopter and ran for a tank for cover.

Trevor: If your math is correct, they should be coming over here anytime--

Soldier: THEY ARE COMING!

The soldiers and tanks point to the side from which the 3 heroes are going to come, they were all nervous, they did not know if the plan would work and if it failed, they might die.

Trevor: Do you really think a show of strength like this will stop them?

Waller: It has to.

In a blink, all the tanks were being disarming, leaving the soldiers surprised. The reason for this was that Flash was disarming them while Dav-Vel kept trying to catch Wally.

Dav-Vel: You have to stop, Wally!. You know this is wrong, you could end up with millions if it doesn't work out.

Wally: And how are you going to stop me, Dav-Vel ?!

The three disappeared from the sight of the soldiers and Waller surprised by the speed in which they arrived and left the place.

Waller: Trevor we tried. Now call your friends and tell them to clean up this mess...Or I'll call Strike Force X. Either way...the two Flashes must be stopped.

The chase for Wally continued now through a jungle leaving the place that he passed through with cracks and small flames of fire scaring the animals of the place that were resting in the dark of night. But that does not stop the 3 heroes, Dav-Vel and Flash knew they had to stop him before he made a big mistake while they kept chasing him they tried to convince him to stop but it was in vain he is already committed to doing it.

Flash: I know I wasn't there for you when I should have been, Wally. I have been guilty of lying and not learning from my mistakes, but you can do better!

Wally: You're just protecting yourself Barry again! But this isn't about you. Zoom is right my kids are stuck in the Speed ​​Force. Just like I was. I remember how scared I was. How it felt to be a ghost that no one remembered watching life go by in front of me...I refuse to let anyone feel that way. Especially Irey and Jai!

Wally free himself of Flash and pushes him to the side he was about to pick up speed but Dav-Vel was able to stop him by pushing him to the side but that didn't stop Wally who was able to keep running, he was determined to save his family.