Unexpected visit

[Hello, this is the new chapter, those who read my story, I would like to ask you a question recently I started thinking about putting events from the comics but I would like to ask you which one you want me to add of those that I thought and I am working on is Heroes in Crisis, Batman Who laugh,Death of Superman, Flashpoint, injustice, the three jokers and doomsday clock the chapters will be longer and it will take me longer but as I said before what comic events would you like to see.]

Location: Stryker Island

Lex Luthor walked through the corridors of the jail where the most dangerous criminals in the United States are locked up where for a time he himself was for a while. Luthor arrives at the confinement of one of Superman's most dangerous enemies

Metallo

Metalo: Well well but who do we have here.

Lex Luthor: Glad to see you too, Metalo

Metalo: Tell me what is the reason for the visit of the man who ruined my life and turned me into this.

Lex Luthor: You were the one who agreed to what you are now, I warned you and it cost me a lot of money and contacts to be able to have this meeting.

Metalo: I don't care, spit out what you have to say, Luthor, and get out of here.

Luthor: I need information on our new flying friend.

Metalo: That phenomenon.

Lex Luthor: tell me all you know about his strength, speed, everything you could see.

Metalo: And why would I? what can you offer me?

Lex Luthor:You're freedom

Metalo: I think I'm starting to remember.

Luthor smirk

Lex Luthor: Perfect I need you to tell me from the start.

Metalo: There is not much to say same powers as superman, faster and stronger but the only reason why I couldn't win was because the kryptonite didn't work tell me WHY IT DIDN'T WORK!?

Lex Luthor: This is intriguing, it seems that Kryptonite does not affect this new Kryptonian specimen.

Metalo: I gave you what you wanted, now get me out of here.

Lex Luthor: As I promised, I heard that today there will be an escape attempt, you should take advantage of it, there will be a boat waiting for you and if you fail, leave my name out of everything.

Location: Watch Tower

Superman and Dav-Vel are talking Weeks have passed since Dav-Vel began his life as a hero and he has started making appearances around the world but staying on guard for longer in Gotham City.

Superman: I see you've been gaining popularity around the world.

Dav-Vel:Well it was thanks to you I took your advice, I was a little scared that people would not accept me but you were right Kal-El.

Superman: You know...an angry blonde has been constantly asking me about a certain person.

Dav-Vel: That sounds oddly specific....

Superman: You know you should talk to Kara more, both of you are childhood friends, you two have a lot of time to make up and it's really making me a bit annoying that she's bothering me every day .