Flash War Vol.48

-In Forgotten times-

Wally was in a stadium with his two sons on the running line. Both had acquired the Speed ​​Force as an inheritance from their father and he was teaching them how to use it.

Wally: Well guys I know you're powers have been weird lately, so I have an idea...

Wally gets on his knees and begins to adjust the boots of his daughter's suit.

Wally: When the lightning struck me in his lab, his uncle barry asked me... "Wally do you want to have a career?"

Irey: And you want to see if running against you can boost our connection with the speed force, right, dad?

Jai: If I win, can you punish Irey?

Wally: Be nice to your sister Jai, now...

Wally and his two sons get on their knees to start running.

Wally: Ready? On your marks...

______________________________________

Wally was looking at his children's suits on the other side of the protective glass. A wave of memory had just reached his head.

Hunter Zolomon: You felt something was missing, didn't you, Wally? You were stuck in the Speed ​​Force and Barry helped get you out. He saved you. But you knew in your heart...that a whole part of you was gone. If not just your memories but...family... friends...your daughter and son.

Wally couldn't say anything, everything he just remembered was too much for him, all his loved ones trapped in the Speed ​​Force, his two sons...

Hunter Zolomon: You forgot me too, but I never forgot about you. All I ever wanted was to show you how to be a better Flash. That you recognize that you had the potential to be the greatest hero who ever lived. You knew how important my family was.

Wally approached the protective glass and put his hand on it and then recited his name.

Wally: Jai...

Hunter Zolomon: Like real heroes who would take risks to save the people they loved.

Wally: Irey...

Hunter Zolomon: Better than that hopeful fool Barry Allen. The history books show that, Wally...You just got lost. If you let me help you, I can show you the way back to the right path.

Wally is angered by the words Hunter just said and clenches his fists and lunges at him ready to attack.

Wally: I've never been a good follower, Idiot!

When Wally hit Hunter in the face a new wave of memories came to mind. Wally could see Hunter and him when they were friends, He could see Hunter in jail behind bars in a wheelchair, when Gorilla grodd almost killed hunter, He could also see the fights he had with Zoom and when he tried to assassinate Linda. Seeing this Wally leans back and takes a deep breath.

Wally: "UHN" Hunter ... Zoom..You tried to assassinate Linda to teach me a lesson about the tragedy you...you took our children ... and we got them back. ¡¿What did you do, Hunter?! ¡¿Did you do something to them again?! If you don't tell me where Irey and Jai are. I'm going to drag through all time and space.

Hunter Zolomon: Wally, listen to me.

Hunter removes his mask and shows his face to Wally.

Hunter Zolomon: I am not here to fight. I have sacrificed too much to bring you here. To show you the life that was taken from you. Living in the future has given me time to learn how wrong I was in the past. It has given me some perspective.