Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.6

Eclipso

Have You ever wondered why the darkness always return? Because it drink leaves.

The potential for wickedness is always present...inside you.

I don't make people evil...Eclipso just unlocks the darkness within...

Eclipso: Can you feel that ? The energy in the air

Eclipso: Can you feel that ? The energy in the air...it's more that terror or rage...the corruption and chaos...It's euphoric.

DeadShot: Speak for yourself, ugly!

Deadshot attacked Eclipso with bullets but they only bounced off his head, this being was too powerful to be affected by conventional firearms.

Eclipso:Deadshot...come to me....

The old god grabbed Deadshot's face and broke the mask that hid his face.

Eclipso: You try to shoot your way out of every problem ,don't you? Why do you cover your face from the world? Show me...What are you trying to hide.

DeadShot was trying to keep Eclipso from entering his mind which made it more fun for Eclipso.

Eclipso: I've met many killers in this planet , and the hunger to take lives was hardly their deepest secret. There is always...something they'd never admit...ahhh your daughter...

Deadshot: She's the only thing that keeps me human. But if I killed her....I wouldn't feel shame or guilt anymore. I could just kill withouth remorse.

Eclipso: Lovely...go...find your way, killer. Why stop with your daughter

She already had him in her control it hadn't been difficult after all he was just a human not very hard to corrupt.

DeadShot:I'll kill everyone!!!

Eclipso: That was fun. who's next ?

All this time he had forgotten about the one who had kept him locked up, how could he have forgotten about her? He flew to the balcony of the White House and took the woman's hand.

Eclipsed: Ah...Amanda Waller. May I have this dance? Your primitive sun lamps couldn't contain my precense in the hearth of darkness. And neither You or the sun can hold me back forever...