Once everyone had finished their food, Rose and i had cleaned up.

Ivan and his parents had left the room, leaving me with Ana. I had no idea what they were talking about hit i assumed it was about ivan and his powers.

He must of gotten them under control otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to be near me. Either way I want things to back to how they were.

The rest of the day went pretty fast, more games were played and more food was eaten. Rose and Hunter had both left leaving me and Ana with Ivan.

I was going to go back with them as it turns out Ivan hasn't fully recovered so he's gonna go away again. Today was just an exception.

"Rogue, I know your upset but it's only for a couple more days, as soon as I'm better to come and get you alright, I promise" Ivan says.

"I know and it's alright, it's for the best and I know if you get it sorted out now things will be along safer for all of us" I reply.

I knew getting upset and making a big deal out of things would only make things worse so being understating and patient was the only thing to do.

---------- 1 week after

Ivan has taken a little longer then expected but Rose has informed me that Ivan was coming back today. We had already put my stuff back in my room the day before.

I was sat in the floor with my legs crossed waiting for Ana to return from the bathroom, so we could continue playing in her room.

"Rolo guess who's here !!" She had jumped on my back whilst simultaneously wrapping her hands and feet around me. Causing me to slightly jump.

"You scared me Ana" I confess whilst placing my hands over hers.

"Guess who's here" she repeats

"Ummmm is it an elf?" I tease

"Nooo" she responds

"What about a unicorn ?"

"Nooooo silly" she giggles even louder causing me to smile

"Then who is it?"

"Do you want a clue?" She suggests

"Go on then" I accept

"He has the biggest muscles in the world and he is as strong as a shark, he's realty tall and funny and he's your faivourite person in the whole world" she replies.

"Oh I know who it is....is it.....Colt !!" I guess
Earning a small gasp out of shock. She hops of my back and walks around to see me. Her mouth is wide as she shakes her head side to side.

"Uh oh, you're in trouble now" she looks up and I already know who it is.

She leans over to me, she grabs the handful of hair that is blocking my ear and pushes it behind my shoulder. She covers her mouth and whispers something in my ear.

"Ivan's standing behind you and he's really really mad, I'm going to distract him then you can run away" she pulls back and looks up at Ivan, she looks back at me and I nod my head.

"Colt?" Ivan's raspy voice fills the room, my excitement was growing.

"Hey leave her alone or I'll tell daddy...... now quickly run Rogue" I quickly get to my feet and run down the hall, Ana was right behind me.

"Stop this way" Ana comes to a frantic stop as she sprints out the door.

The adrenaline inside me was increasing as I let out a childish squeal. I make a sharp turn and follow her out the door.