Dinner is served

Colts POV
This girl was a challenge, if someone breaks into your house and tells you their going to kidnap you, I'm pretty sure hitting them with a bat and then waiting to see if their okay isn't the proper way to handle things.Humans.

I don't understand why a little girl like that would be left all alone, I searched for a bag and packed the girl some clothes ,shoes and other things she might need.

I stepped over her unconscious body in attempt to get her phone luckily she hadn't phoned the police.

I threw her bag over my shoulder and went down to pick her up but stopped when I saw her neck. The smell of her blood drove me insane , just by looking at her I knew she was innocent and pure , she was beautiful. Her black curly hair reached her bum, she had beautiful pink lips, a perfect toned body, her caramel skin, she must of been mixed race and her vanilla scent made it harder for me to control.

But most of all her sapphire blue eyes, I've never seen anything like them not on a human or a vampire.

Stop it Colt ,get her and go. I picked her up and took her to the car I had parked outside.I put her in the front of the range rover so I could keep an eye on her.

The journey to the mansion was quick , before she went inside I took her to Miss Jones our human maid to make sure she was cleaned and dressed before she came in.

Rouge POV

"Sweetie pie ...wake up"

I slowly woke from the deep sleep , surprisingly I felt well rested. I looked around and there was a women in front of me holding a glass of water.

"Rogue ?...that is your name right lovely?" she sweetly asked , just nodded in response
"Well as you probably know this isn't your house, do you remember what happened?"

"Yes"

"Well, I'm Miss jones, Colt was the vampire that came to your house, he brought you here to their mansion" she said

"Their mansion?" I question, making sure to emphasise the work their.

"Yes my love, here is where the other vampire stay along with their mates and other humans"

"Are you one of-" I begin to ask

"Oh no, I'm the maid, I've been asked by Colt to get you bathed and dressed to meet the rest of the vampires"

What the hell is going on? I'm in a mansion with vampires and old maids.Ive read a lot of vampire books and they are very powerful creatures, they kill and feed of humans that must be the reason I'm here.

"Come let's get you ready, the vampires don't like to be kept waiting so get a move on love" she gave a warm smile and left me a towel, then left.

I got the towel and made my way to the shower, in the shower I shaved? washed my hair and body then got out. I was too afraid to stay in there any longer then I needed to.

When I came back there was an outfit laid out for me :a cream pencil skirt, matching top and sandal strap heels. This is something I would never wear but once again I was to frightened to say anything, so I just put them on. I left my hair down and sat on a chair waiting for someone to get me.

You would of thought being kidnapped an all you would try and run, i didn't know my way around and I was certain if the vampires didn't kill me then something out there would.

"Rogue?" I quickly stood up and spun round to see a girl no older then me. She had blonde hair blue eyes and freckles.She was wearing a black pantsuit with heels