Late

After a mediocre nights sleep, I woke up in a fairly good mood. It was 8am so I decided to stay in bed for a little longer. Whilst I was starting to get comfortable again I remembered that Ivan mentioned about him going out at 10 and I could join him if I wanted to.

Going out with him today could give me a chance to get to know more about him or at least get on his good side for the time being.

I slipped out of bed, proceeding to make the bed before going into the bathroom. I completed the normal tasks I would do before and after my shower.

I picked up a bag which contained some of my clothes and began to rummage through,trying to find something to wear. I pulled out a pair of shorts , I was about to find a matching top when I realised it was the middle of November. Time sure does fly past in this place. I put the shorts back in the bag and exchange them for a pair of skinny black jeans,a baggy grey knitted jumper that slipped down my shoulders with my black and white ticked Roshe runs.

As always I slightly rolled up the bottom of jeans to the ankles , repeating the process for the sleeves of my jumper stopping slightly above the wrists.I secured my gold watch to my right wrist,a few sentimental rings and bracelets,then finally attaching my necklace around my neck.

I kept my hair down, leaving it in messy wavy curls.My laziness got the best of me as I couldn't be bothered to put any make up on, instead I went for the more healthier option of applying coco butter and some lip balm to my lips.

Looking in the mirror I was pretty happy with my appearance,i just hope I'm dressed fit for the occasion. I went over to the bags of clothes and dug out my credit card, there was still a hefty amount of inheritance money left on there, so I decided to bring it just in case.

I had been so focused on getting ready I hadn't realised the time, with a quick look at the clock , I was 15 minutes late and I highly doubt Ivan had waited.

I grab my black leather jacket with the fur collar and race out the door. I knocked on his door but no answer, I pushed it open but he wasn't in there.

I quickly made my way out of the door. I jumped down the steps and jogged across the ballroom.

He wasn't at the royal main entrance so I've either missed him or he's at the other one.

"What are you looking for?" one of the royal butlers ask.

"More like who.....have you seen Ivan. He said he was going somewhere at 10, but I was late....has he left?" I politely ask him.

"I saw him walking down the grand hall with his father, it was a couple of minutes ago" he replies

"Oh ok, thank you very much" I quickly make my way down the hall. I was getting closer to the other side of the mansion when I saw two people in front of me. It was Ivan, they both were walking slow, so Instead of running I changed my pace into a fast walk.

"Ivan!" I spoke loudly but he didn't turn around.

"Ivan!" I shouted. This time they both turned around, stopping to see who it was. When they stopped walking ,I jogged over to them.

When I looked at Hunter he had a small smile on his face.

"Hello.How are you Rogue?" he asks

"Hi, I'm fine thank you and yourself?" I respond

"Very well thank you" he thanks ,before lightly nodding his head.

"I thought she wasn't coming?" Questioned Hunter as he looked at Ivan who then looked at me.

"So did i" Ivan replies

"I'm sorry, I was up and ready but I just lost track of time. I checked the room but you wasn't there,so I went to the main entrance and the butler told me you were here, so here I am.....is it alright if I still go with you?" I ask whilst looking at Ivan, who is staring at me with a blank look on his face.

He doesn't answer so I look over to Hunter, who has an amused smile on his face.

"Ivan?....." I say then wave my hand in front of his face. He clears his throat before answering me.

"Yeah" he bluntly replies.

"I'll see you later.....Ivan......Rogue" he nods to us both before turning and walking in the direction I has just came in.

He was wearing, fitted black suit pants, smart black shoes and a plain black jumper over the top, which was unusual.

"What?" he asks. I pointed towards his jumper and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Your wearing a jumper" I say

"So?"

"It's just strange"

"You don't like the way I dress?" he asks whilst we walk towards the entrance.

"I never said that, I said it was strange, I only ever see you in your expensive and well tailored suits" I reply.

"Well you got the expensive and well tailored part right. Plus I don't always wear suits"

"So every time I see you, you coincidentally happen to be in a suit?"

"Yup" he said, popping the 'p'

"What about you?"

"What about me?" I ask

"You're quite the fashionista yourself" he replies

"Well thank you" I say whilst, twirling round in a circle , then putting my hands on my hips and pouting.

Ivan's perfect white teeth shone as he tried his hardest to fight back the enormous smile that was plastered on his face.

"If you must know, I had a lot of free time and even more money to spend"

"So you brought clothes?"

"Along with shoes and accessories, but yeah, I guess it kept me out of trouble is well. With all the worlds bad habits and dirty temptations, I could really of hit rock bottom, the drugs,alcohol. Thankfully I find a new pair of shoes a lot more appealing" I honestly reply.

"Aren't you responsible" he teases

"Yup" I reply

"I would never of thought someone with so much initiative, would leave the mansion" he jokes. I quickly freeze before thinking of a comeback

"And I would never of thought that someone with so much power would let it happen" I bravely reply.

"Touché" he replies

He opens the Audi car door for me and I get in ,then thank him. He goes round the other side and gets in.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Into town" he starts the engine and speeds out of the mansion gates and down the road.

Vote and comment !!!