Whats wrong with you?

On the way to the kitchen Ana and I both shared our best jokes, for a little girl she had a good sense of humour or I was just immature.I pushed open the kitchen door and Ana skipped in behind me.I picked her up and put her on the side.I went straight towards the fridge and opened it up to see what was in there, it was coming up to 6:00 so I was going to make her a proper meal.

"Can you even cook Rolo?" She questioned

"Of course ,I'm a professional I only cook for the very best" I joke

"Like princesses!"

"Yup" I turned back round to fridge

"Do you want meatballs, spaghetti and sauce ?"

"Yes please!"

Ana helped me make the meatballs, she told me a story about a princess whilst I prepared the rest of the food. It didn't take very long ,it was almost finished I added a few extra things to make it taste better.

"Smells good" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, that wasn't Ana's voice I turned round to see who it was. Ivan was sat in the stool facing Ana who was sat on the counter.

"Rolo can ivy have some....please!" What! I can't say no it's his house , but I don't want to say yes after talking with Miss Jones. He looked at me with a blank expression.

"It's his house, he can have what he likes" I reply

"That's right Anastasia, this is my house, Rogue should should be the one asking if she can have some, isn't that right Rolo" I swallow the lump that was building up in my throat, i feel embarrassed and stupid at the comment he just made.

I continued to prepare the food once it was finished I began to serve it up.I made a plate for Ana and gave it to her, I put a napkin around her neck to stop get from getting it on her clothes.

"Errr....Would you like some Mr Stone?" I tried my hardest to keep my head up but I was unsuccessful every time.

"If it isn't  to much trouble" the way he said that made my head drop lower, his smug attitude and intimidating presence made me feel worthless. I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible, I made him a plate then handed it to him.I handed him his cutlery and napkin, then went to wash the dishes.

"Forgetting something?" i turned back and looked him in confusion,he raised the napkin then dangled it in the air.The fact that he had the audacity to make me do something like that made me angry, but the fear of getting in trouble was to overwhelming.I walked over and took the napkin of off him, he raised his chin in response, I slowly moved the napkin towards his collar.

My face was just inches from his, out of instinct I locked eyes with him, it was to uncomfortable so I quickly moved away, i could see the smile on his face grow wider. My hand was touching his neck ,the contact sent chills down my spine, I quickly pulled away and continued to clean up.

It took me a few minutes to put away all the equipment used. To finish things of I put the leftovers into a bowl and into the fridge, I was about to walk out when I realised I was supposed to be watching Ana.

"Mr Stone" He stopped eating and looked towards me.I took his response as a sign to continue.

"Where you planning on spending time with Anastasia , or would you like me to come back and get her once you both have finished" I kept my eyes on Ana the whole time ,who was too busy sucking up the spaghetti to acknowledge me.

"Why are you leaving?" he questioned but it was obvious he knew the reason.

"I just thought you want-" he cut me off before I could reply

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" he raised an eyebrow as he waited for my reply.

"Errrm .....uncomfortable, no sir" I was lying, normally lying to people was natural it was almost a gift , but it didn't work on him.

"Don't lie to me, I can hear your heart beating, racing in fact, it's quite amusing if I'm honest. Like now it's getting faster by the second" I didn't respond , instead I just stood there,waiting and praying for someone to kill me NOW!.

"Come and sit" he tapped the chair that was next to him.

"No thank you sir" he titled his head

"You make it sound like it was a question " my brain didn't have time to process what he had said, as my feet were slowly moving.

"Ivy, you gonna eat that?" Ana asked, her little face was covered in sauce. Ivan pushed the plate towards her, she squealed In excitement as she dug into her second plate.

"I'll give you credit she seems to be very fond of you, she normally avoids strangers."

"Who?" he looked at me as if I was stupid, then it clicked.

"Oh Ana"

"Paris seems to like you" I just sat there and smiled.

"You seem to be very famous around here, everyone seems to be fond of you" I looked at him with a surprised expression, I was intrigued I wanted him to continue.

"The other girls, The servants, The vampires , My family"

"I have no idea why" I replied

"Neither do I" once again his comment effects me.

"You're a good cook though" I just shrugged.

"Is there something wrong with you?..... are you retarded or something......I'm just curious you don't talk very much"

"No are you?" It slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it

"Tut tut , that's a serious temper you have there.Its a shame you're a pathetic human,if you were something else then there would of been at least a  1% chance I would actually take you seriously"

He's starting to annoy me now , I don't need this crap , I'll just leave.

"What's the point in having eyes if you don't look at someone when there talking to you?" Yet again I didn't respond

"There's a job soon , I'll let you know when, get out" I quickly got up of the chair and walked out.

"Bye Rolo!" Ana shouted after me

Miss Jones was right , he wasn't a nice person.I haven't done anything to make him feel that way and it annoyed me that he thinks it's ok. Ill do the job and that's it. I don't want anything else to do with him, he can say what he wants but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of winning. Mr Stone is nothing but an intimidating man who needs a good punch in the throat!

Vote and comment, I would appreciate some feedback to know what you all think!!!!
Thank you xxxx