Show time

As soon as I walked on all eyes were on me.I was waiting to see disgust and hatred on their faces but as I looked around I was wrong.The vampires stared with hunger and lust some even licked their lips.As unnerved and embarrassed as I felt ,I couldn't help but feel confident.I had to fight the smirk that was appearing on my face.

Paris called my name and signalled for me to come over.I took a deep breath and held my head high before I walked over to her.I was keen to make a good impression after all my life did depend on it .

"Boys" Paris greeted

They all ignored her and continued to look me up and down.

"You remember these don't you, Chris,Cyrus and Colt" I nodded my head in response.They were dressed in jeans and shirts for a change.

"Hi" I whimper

"I would compliment you but I can't think of a word that could do you justice" stated Cyrus

"Don't you look delicious" teased Colt

"If only I knew this is what you looked like dressed up , I would of made you mine along time ago" said Chris whilst winking.

Thank you was the only thing I could say.As flattered as I am , I know better then to trust a vampire ,seducing and dominating women is their specialty.

It seems every other vampire in the room had also found me very fascinating because they also continued to stare at me but thankfully we weren't in there very long. The boys and Paris walked towards the entrance, I followed behind them trying my hardest not to fall in my shoes.

We stood outside for a couple of minutes
before 3 black porches pulled up.

"Am I riding with you?" I ask Paris

"No,it's me and Cyrus in one and Colt and Chris in the other two"

"What" I questioned

"Your ride will be here in a minute so just wait , this is important so don't mess it up because someone will get hurt, that someone is you and when I meant hurt I mean it's your life at risk , ok"

There all in the cars and driving off before I had time to respond.
It was cold outside ,I've been stood outside for about 10 minutes and i was just about to go back inside when a white Audi R8 pulled up in front of me.I stood there unsure if I should get in ,when a butler came along and opened up the door ,he held out his hand and I took it.

I thanked him then he shut the door behind me.
I was about to put my seat belt on when I heard them speak.It made me jump.

"What , don't you trust my driving skills"

All confidence I had was thrown out of the window when I saw Mr Stone sitting in the drivers seat. The shock made me choke on my own breath.

He turned his head towards me , there was no expression on his face. His presence made me uncomfortable and nervous.Just like the others he looked me up and down , it made me feel self conscious so, I tried my best to cover myself up by putting my hand across my legs.
A deep chuckle filled the car.

Our eyes connected ,it was to overwhelming I quickly looked away, my vision now focused on my lap.He began to move in his seat.

His minty hit breath was dealt in my neck ,it made the hairs on my neck stand up , my body go tense and my heart stop. His cold hands roughly cupped my chin and angled it towards him.

"Look at me " I was to scared to do anything so I kept I eyes closed.

He squeezed my chin sending a pain to shoot up my jaw.It was only going to get tighter so I quickly opened my eyes.

For the second time his jade green eyes and my sapphire blue ones were locked.

"You have beautiful eyes,beautiful lips,beautiful hair,beautiful body,beautiful skin" every time he spoke, he touched me. he stroked my hair,touched my skin.
His gaze went down to my lap.

He slowly removed my arm and placed it to my side.Using his index finger and middle finger he slowly walked them up my leg.It was torture, I wanted to beg him to stop but nothing was leaving my mouth.I squeezed my eyes shut, my worst nightmare was about to come true and there was nothing I could do. I was helpless.

"You think that hand of yours will stop me from getting what I want."

I felt his hand leave my face and his body shift , i kept my eyes shut until I heard the car start. I finally took a deep breath.In the corner of my eye I could see a smirk on his face .
The silence was deadly , I flinched at any sudden movement.

"It's Rolo right?" He obviously knew it wasn't , his choice in humour angered me .

"Rogue" I snapped, it only made him smile

"So Rogue, here's the plan, the others should already be there when we arrive. The secret passage has some important files in.Club red is where the outsiders are.The outsiders are the traitor vampires, they're weak but sly. They hang out there because it's an easy food source.Theres a vampire dirty blonde haired man there called Romeo ,he's their leader,you're job is to get his attention ,seduce him ,dance with him whatever just keep him occupied.Paris will alert you when we've done.When we have the files we leave.Understand."

I nod my head in response. We pull up near the club ,we parked in a near by alley about 2 minutes away.

"If any off us approach you don't panic , we know what were doing.Im sure Paris has already made you aware of the consequences if you mess up.But just incase , it's your life that's at risk"

He got out the car and so did I. I hadn't noticed he was wearing a leather jacket, underneath was a black top, he wore black skinny jeans with black shoes and his hair was slicked back .He was defiantly the most attractive person I have ever met,then I remember he's a jackass.

We walked to the club, but I kept my distance so people wouldn't know we came together.
The loud muffles of the music made my head throb.The closer we got the more anxiety i was feeling. I had to pull it together because I knew that as soon as I walked through the doors , I would have to get into character.

Mr Stone walked in first and I waited behind.i made sure my appearance was good in the club window. The muffles were no longer, the music was clear.

"It's show time" I say to myself before stepping in the doors.

Vote and comment, sorry for mistakes.Ill update soon!!xxxx