Enter if you dare

There were two other boxes , In one of them were matching shoes, in the other was a diamond necklace with matching bracelets ,earrings,anklets and rings. In the final box was the mask. It all matched ,it was all my favourite.Red.

I didn't want to see the dress until last, so I decide to paint my nails and get the rest of the preparation out of they way.

I painted my fingers and toes red, i did it twice then used the clear protection layer polish over the top.Once they had dried, I brushed my hair and dried it when it was done I put it in the curling rollers. I checked the time it was coming up to 6:30, I only had an hour left so I had to speed up.

Once I finished moisturising my body, started to put my make up on. I applied my eyeliner ,mascara and foundation. It was almost 7:30, I opened up the box and pulled out the dress, it was amazing.

I slowly stepped into the dress and pulled it up.I looked in the mirror and couldn't stop the smile that was growing on my face.

The dress fit me perfectly, It was a low cut sweetheart neckline and the material was red satin. It was tight then it stopped just under my rib cage, then the material changed ,it was now flowy and long it left a long trail behind me , there was a long slit down the left side of the dress, showing off my leg.

I put on the diamond Incrusted accessories , the necklace, bracelets, rings, studded earrings and the diamond anklet which was on the left ankle. I put on the red lipstick,applied some perfume and deodorant . I removed my hair from the curlers letting it fall , the messy jet black curls touched my bum. I slipped my feet into the red strapped heels. The only thing left was the mask, I removed it from the box and tied it around my head using the ribbon, making sure I keep the ribbon hidden under my hair . I looked in recognisable, my sapphire blue eyes stood out.

I have to admit I did look good, beautiful in fact I just hope everyone else thinks so, I leave my room, none of the girls were in sight but the mess left behind proved they must of been busy.

I walk out the door, there was no one insight , Ivan had demanded that everyone participate today. It was exactly 7:30, it wouldn't hurt if I was a few minutes late.

It took me a few minutes to reach the ball room, I could hear the orchestra and everyone talking and laughing. I made sure I looked perfect before I went in.

"Excuse me mam , but what's your name?"

"I'm Rogue winters"

"Just who I'm looking for, a message from Paris she said as soon as you enter , she wants you to go to her she's in a gold dress , you won't miss her"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"Wait , how do I look?" I ask , the nerves getting the better of me

"The best so far Mam" he replies causing me to smile.

"Ready?" he questions. I nod my head in response

The Two butlers standing that were standing by the double doors slowly open them and I slowly walk in.

As soon as I reach the top of the steps the talk goes down and everyone looks at me. Even the music stops ,my heart comes to a holt and so does my breathing , I had to pull myself together , there's to many important people here tonight to mess this up, in stead I take a deep breath and search for Paris. I immediately spot her at the back of the room , straightening out my back and holding my head up high , I make my way down the small set of steps.

It felt like forever walking down those steps but I finally made it , everyone still kept there eyes on me. Looking around seeing all the amazing dresses I notice something , I'm the only person wearing red.

I continue to walk towards Paris , I don't know who anyone is so I'm hoping it's her. The only sound to be heard is the clicking and clacking of my expensive shoes, my dress is flowing behind me and so is my hair. This is quite the entrance I say to myself.

I finally reach her , it takes her a long time to respond .

"Rogue?" she questions

"Yeah" I respond. Her mouth drops open even though I can't see her face , I know she shocked.

"You look...wow...you're hot ...red and the leg ...the boobs-" she literally is speechless.

"Thanks, but I'm nervous enough without all these people staring at me so you know could you-" I suggest

"Oh shit yeah" she nods her head and the orchestra start playing again , and the talk slowly starts again.I can't help but sigh in relief.

"Red?" she questions

"I didn't pick it , should I change?"

"Are you serious, why would you change , you literally stopped the party, Red looks so good on you , Olivia is so getting a bonus" she babbles on

"What am I supposed to do?" I nervously questioned

"The elders are all over there, with Colt and the others. Go get a drink loosen up then come over"

"Can't I go over with you?"

"No, this isn't the time to be a pussy ok" she snapped.

"Do they know who I am?"

"No, go over there and smile or whatever, do whatever they tell you and you'll be fine , if I see that you're making an ass of yourself I'll come over" I nod my head and she walks away.

I head over to the bar area to get a drink.

"Please can I have a drink"

"Of course , what would you like?"

"Anything"

I take a sip of the drink, even though I have my back turned to everyone I can feel people staring at me , it's making me nervous and uneasy.I Wanted to sit here for the rest of the night , but I couldn't ,at least they don't know who I am.

I thank the man at the bar and turn around. A large majority of the people are still looking at me,the worst part is that so are the elders and Ivan's entourage. just like before I took a deep breath and began to walk over this time with a bit more confidence.

"That was quite the entrance you made" a silver haired women in a
White dress said. She had red eyes so she must of been one of the elders.

Vote and comment !!!xxxx