My turn

"Jack!"

My heart felt like it was trying to escape from my chest.After what happened last time I'm sure he's going to kill me.

"No way!"

"I swear it's him!"

"Rogue do you know what will happen If he told Ivan!" she was jut as panicked as I was.

"We have to leave!" I shout

"No we can't ,it's Saturday no one leaves the mansion on a Saturday so the place will be on lock down, no one In and no one out"

"We can't stay here" I reply

"Let's not jump to any conclusions alright you only heard his voice, do you know how many people sound like each other...fucking loads that's how many. If it was Jack he wouldn't of risked being seen like that, he may be a pig but he's not that stupid" she replies.

"So what do we do?" I ask

"What we planned, get ready for the club and go out then we will leave tomorrow, the only thing that we need to worry about is getting a phone call from Miss Jones"

For some reason her words brought me comfort, she was right getting a phone call from Miss jones is and should be our only concern. Besides after the beating Ivan gave him I doubt he's still alive.

The rest of the day we were on edge, every time we heard a sound we would immediately assume the worst.

But once we started to get ready, the worries started to meIt away. Going to the club wouldn't normally excite me but this time I was going with Tasha and I knew we could actually let loose and have fun.

We were both ready, I locked the door and got into the taxi seat next to Tasha.It didn't take very long to get there, I made it very clear that we wouldn't be going to club RED or anywhere near there tonight.I didn't want to be running into anyone particular.

We ended up going to a club further into town, not as big and well known but good enough to enjoy ourselves.

I got past security without a question asked as usual. The music was loud and the venue was fairly packed.

We both made a deal not to bring any money meaning the only way we were going to be drinking tonight, was if we managed to pull someone.

It didn't take Tasha very long, she had already had a guy hanging on her every word. Poor guy the only luck he's getting tonight is of he leaves with his belongings. If I wasn't mistaken Tasha would probably have his wallet and car keys by now.

I wasn't really in the mood to drink so when a good looking young man approached me I politely denied his offer, but that didn't stop him.

"Come on, it doesn't even have to be alcohol" he insists

"Fine" I sigh in defeat.

He smiles and orders to drinks, water for me and vodka for him.

A conversation started, he really was funny. After a couple of minutes of chatting I asked him to join me on the dance floor and he happily did.

I was moving my body in sync with the music, I was having so much fun I hadn't realised the boy behind me had gone.

When I turned back round my whole mood switched.

"What's the matter, don't you want to dance with me?" he said in sinister way.

I wasn't planning on staying to see what he was going to do next, so I took off. I was barging through people and spilling drinks all in desperate need to find Tasha.