Day 1:First Kiss

Y/N's POV:
One day I was super bored at home with nothing to do so I decided to text Nate and see if he wanted to hang out or something. I took out my phone and pulled up my conversation with Nate.

Y:You
N:Nate

Y:hey Nate 🙂

N:hey Y/N what's up?

Y:nothing I was just wondering if you were doing anything?

N:no I'm not doing anything why you ask?

Y:uh I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out and watch Netflix or something because I'm bored and I have nothing to do unless you don't want to that is...

N:yea I'll hang out with you Y/N when do you want me to go over your house?

Y:you can come over now if you want?

N:sure I'll be over in a few minutes let me just get ready.

Y:ok see ya in a few minutes.

~Time skippy to when Nate gets to your house brought to you by my brother's love for Skippy Peanut butter (my humor sucks don't mind it😂😂)

I hear a knock at my door and I get up and open it and I see Nate standing there looking extremely cute in his black v-neck t-shirt,leather jacket,skinny jeans and black leather high tops. I stand back and let him inside. I say "come in Nate I have Netflix all set up on my TV for us". Nate walks over to the couch and sits down and I go and sit down next to him and pick up the remote control and scrolls through the movies. "So Nate what do you wanna watch?" "Anything you want Y/N I don't mind🙂" "ok" says Y/N. I choose Pokemon Detective Pikachu and click play and wait for the movie to start. I think to myself 'damn I really have feelings for Nate but I'm not sure if he feels the same way about me though and I really wanna kiss him and feel his lips against mine UGHHHH why are these feelings attacking me soooo hard right now ughhh!!'. I look at Nate and tap him on the shoulder, "hey Nate?" Nate turns to her and looks at her, "yes Y/N?" "I wanna do something but I don't know if you'll accept it or not." "What is it Y/N?" I take a deep breath and lean in and press my lips against Nate's. Nate stands there shocked and then responds and kisses back and we kiss for a few minutes and then pull away. "Uh Y/N,why did you do that? Not that I'm complaining or anything I'm just wondering why you kissed me?" I look at Nate and take a deep breath,"Nate Im in love with you that's why I kissed you". Nate looks at me and then smiles and places a finger under my chin and looks me in the eyes and kisses me again. "Awww Y/N I love you too will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes yes I'll be your girlfriend Nate!!" "So did we just have our first kiss?" I look at Nate and giggle,"yes yes we did Nate". After that me and Nate just stay up all night watching random movies on Netflix enjoying each other's company.

Hey guys it's ErikaWantsToBattle here and this is Day 1 of this fanfiction I hope you guys like it I know it's really crappy and the grammar probably isn't all that great or anything but I'm still majorly sick so my mind isnt working properly yet so forgive me but please vote and leave me some comments letting me know how I can improve Day 2 or if you have any ideas for Day 2 please leave them in the comments I would really appreciate it. Reminder Day 2 is masturbation so I'm gunna need some ideas for that day so let me know thank you!!!! Until next time Stay Happy Stay Safe and I will see you in my next update bye!!!❤️💙💜
~ErikaWantsToBattle(Natemare's Wifey❤️🖤)

681 words!!!!