Day 2:Masturbation

Day 2:Masturbation

Nate's POV:

I'm in my recording studio working on a new bendy and the ink machine song but sexual and erotic thoughts of Y/N are running through my head and I can't get them out of my head;god fucking dammit I have a boner now I have to relieve this it's uncomfortable. I get out of my chair and leave my recording studio and go to my bedroom and closes the door and locks it and lays down on the bed on my back and unbuckles my jeans and pulls down my boxers relieving my boner out of its tight prison and I start rubbing it slowly and then faster thinking about Y/N and what she would do to me if she was here. I moan out,"fuck Y/N, suck daddy's big hard cock oh fuckkkk Y/N yessss deepthroat this cock FUCKKK" I keep jerking off until I feel warm cum falling onto my hand and I breathe heavily for a bit before cleaning myself up with a towel and put my clothes back on and walls back to my studio and continues working on my song.

Y/N's POV:

Fuck why is my best friend Nate so fucking hot like holy shit I would call him daddy and have him do every dirty sexual thing to me;oh fuck I'm turned on by my erotic thoughts of Nate. I pull down my pajama shorts and pushes aside my thong and starts rubbing my clit in circles and moans out Nate's name loudly and sticks a finger into my pussy and starts playing with myself and I moan out after a few seconds I put in another finger and finger myself even harder and I moan Nate's name even louder,"Oh fuck daddy yessss right there destroy my innocent tight pussy with your big hard cock." I finger myself until I cum all over my fingers and I scream Nate's name and then I catch my breath for a few minutes and then cleans myself and fixes my thong and puts my pajama shorts back on. "Hmmm I should text Nate and see what he's up to?"

Y:You
N:Nate

Y:hey Nate🙂

N:oh hey Y/N what's up?

Y:nothing just wondering if you were busy?

N:no I'm not busy,why you ask Y/N?

Y:oh I'm lonely and I wanted some company😏

N:oh really?😏😉

Y:yup😉😏

N:I'll be at your house in five minutes let me just finish up what I'm doing and then I'll be at your house❤️

Y:ok I'll be waiting for you😏

Mwah hahahahaha sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger🤣🤣🤣anyways I'm sorry this is late I needed some inspiration for this and I finally got some ideas for this fanfiction so be on the lookout for Day 3 tomorrow or Wednesday🙂🙂. Like always make sure to vote and leave a comment telling me how you liked it and if I need to change anything let me know that too down in the comments section thanks!!! Until next time Stay Safe Stay Happy and I will see you in my next update bye!!!❤️🖤💛

~ErikaWantsToBattle(Natemare's Wifey🖤❤️)