the first thing we see when we walk on the school property is cartman pointing his finger and laughing at us. "WOW, would you look at that? they even walked to school together!"

we heard some kids snicker, also known as the kids who still haven't gotten over what happened a week ago, "shut the fuck up you stupid little fatass bitch." kyle curses, i could see him clenching his fists.

"let it go kyle, cartman's going to be the lame ass he is." i whisper to kyle, he then softens his face yet he's still glaring at cartman. kenny decides to join in with us while walking to class, we all talked about the new terrance and philip movie.

we arrived in class and nobody really cared this time when kyle and i walked in the class, except a few who were still against everything and especially wendy. i couldn't look at her face, it kind of hurt having to break up like this but- it had to be done.

i sit down at my desk and i realize many crumpled papers were in there. i don't remember putting these here? i crinkle them open-

faggot.

worthless piece of trash.

choosing a man over wendy? disgusting.

i sigh and take all the notes and throw them in the garbage, i can't be peer pressured to change my sexuality just because people don't like it. i can't.

as class went by, i blanked out- thinking both about kyle and wendy in different ways. it's obvious i like kyle more but wendy..it's always been her except she's been such an ass-"

RINGGG!!

class is over already? well damn, that brain of mine certainly thinks time by. i get up and gather my backpack and empty notebook. i know i'm going to fail class but at this point i don't really care.

as i'm done collecting everything, i notice kyle just heading out but heidi, wendy and another few girls following them. oh no.. "stan!" as if she were just over there, i see wendy right infront of my eyes.

i scoff, "what do you want wendy? i don't want to-" "i just want to talk to you please... it's really important." i sigh and agree, still pissed off how she's just disobeying the fact that i needed a break. i take one more glance at kyle before walking off with wendy.

we head to the back of the school. i stand back against the wall as she's facing me. "what is it that you wanted to say wendy?" i await for a response as she looks down for a second.

"i really just wanted to say, i miss you stan. i know i've been such a bitch lately but i really do miss how kind and how much you try with me. i know we are broken up but like, i really miss you so, so much." as she dragged on the so, so she stepped closer, and i stepped back till my back hit the wall.

this really can't be happening. "wendy, don't play games with me right now. i am figuring myself out and we need a break and i meant what i said." i tried pushing her away but she kept on coming closer.

"come on stan..i know you want me and kyle, but i know i can win you over any day." i shake my head, "no kyle always wins he-" i felt warmth against my mouth. my eyes widen and i wanted to let go, but her lips felt like kyles that i craved..

i kissed back very passionately, but then i realized she wasn't kyle. i pushed her away. "STOP! we cant do this, at all. i know i like kyle better than you. i was imagining it was him while you kissed me, so stop!"

wendy chuckled, "i still got you to kiss me back though, i know you liked it. you can NEVER deny me." i scoff and walk away, as i walk away i hear wendy say "wait!" but i didn't listen, i didn't want to be anywhere near her.

as i walked back in the school i glance at some people then i see the girl group, snickering and speaking about something but going quiet when i walk by. why are they being shady and where is kyle??

then in the corner of my eye i see somebody limping around the corner trying to go outside, i look closer and-

kyle?

i move very swiftly and rushed over to him, "kyle i was-" i stopped my words, shocked and terrified. kyle had bruises all over his face and he was soaked in water. "stan..please, leave me alone!" he tried pushing me away with his good hand but failed and almost fell, i caught him and rushed him outside.

"kyle oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! what the fuck happened?" i said, placing him gently down against the building. "stan i cant be near you." kyle had tears running down his face, staining his freckled cheeks.

i sat beside him, he tried to scoot away but i grabbed his wrist gently. "kyle you need to tell me what's going on so i can help you, nothing is going to keep me away from you."

he let out soft sobs, i wiped his tears away with my hand, making him look at me. "god wendy is going to kill me.."

what the fuck did he just say?

A/N
hey! i'm back finally lmao, i have had more motivation to write since i got into some other stories and had the inspiration. but next chapter will be coming soon or somewhat january. stay tuned and see what happens next neheheskak