Episode Seven:- The Will.

BOTH DIANNA & LEA:- Dad?!

MRS MARTIN:- That's not your father. That's your uncle Thomas.

DIANNA:- what?!!... no way...

LEA:- wait... so you are saying there is another version of dad?. WOW!

THOMAS:- ( has the same voice as Mr. Martin ) Hello Cynthia

MRS. MARTIN:- Well well well Thomas. out of any time you Could come out of Jail, it's after your brother's death. So tell me, how does it feel to be a free man?

THOMAS:- (having no Expression on his face) relaxing. (Nicholas then points to a seat for him as he sat down on it)

LAWYER:- now that you are all gathered here I will start reading Mr. Martin's Letter.

LEA:- A letter?

LAWYER:- The Will is written in an epistolary form. ( they all became silent as the lawyer began to read from a black file case)

The Letter

MR. MARTIN:- ( the date of the Will been written. 1st of April 2025)

Dear Family

I know By the time Benjamin my lawyer would be reading this letter I would be already dead. Well, that's the point of a Will, isn't it? I know Nicholas has gathered you all and you are all seated in the living room. I hope I guessed it right and hope you all came. I know I have wronged you all one way or the other but I'm not going to say "I'm sorry" because I don't deserve your forgiveness.

I honestly don't have anything to say so I'll start with my beloved brother Thomas. you have been there for me all through my life, even with the ups and downs, you still accepted me for who I am. but when you needed me the most I failed you woefully. letting you go to jail for me was a mistake but if not for that sacrifice, the mansion you all sit in wouldn't have existed so I thank you.

Then my lovely daughters Diane and Cecilia. I wasn't the father you both deserved and to be honest being a father to you both with your mother was the biggest mistake of my life. but a mistake that I don't regret.

And Then Nickolas, you have been with me since the very day I came to New York and as a thank you, it's an honor to give you 40 million dollars as a token of my appreciation. you are not only a Butler. you are my friend. My only friend to be frank.

My darling daughters will take 100 million dollars each. Cecilia will take over my private hospitals. the one in France and the other in Chicago. Diane will take my hotel in Manhattan and a newly bought lands in New Jersey and Italy. you are free to do whatever you want with the lands even sell them, your choice, but I trust you will do something useful with it.

And my dear brother Thomas, don't think I will forget you. As this Will is being read, you own this Mansion and all the 50 cars in the garage and From now on, you are the CEO of The Martin building Empire. All this is nothing compared to the years you spent in jail for me. I can't thank you enough.

And then my darling Ex-wife Cynthia, I will be waiting for you in hell.

From your unfortunate brother, father, boss/friend, and Ex-husband

Zechat Jr. (the lawyer then closed the black file case)

MRS. MARTIN:- wait is that it?

LAWYER:- yes. I'm afraid so.

MRS. MARTIN:- no that can't be all.

THOMAS:- excuse me. were you expecting anything?