"I know"

Prompt: "you're the worst thing thats ever happened to me, and yet i dont regret a moment of it"

Summary: sapnap and george bully tubbo, tubbo gets brought home by tommy, and extra bit at the end

Tw: mentions of suicide, bullying, metions of abuse, mentions of death.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo was sitting in his class, paying attention to the words the teacher was writing on the board.

Though, it didnt really matter, he didnt know what they were writing anyways, dyslexia had caused his grades to go down, aswell as his best friend Tommyinnit.
Both of them  combined was terrifying to the grade book.
Speaking of his friend, he peeked over to the door, noticing movement.

He squinted his eyes, and he saw the red shirt.
The red and white shirt, to be exact, Tommys signature look.

He rolled his eyes and smiled.
He raised his hand and asked the teacher if he could go to the nurse because his stomach was hurting.
She nodded, and went back to teaching the class. He grabbed his stuff swiftly and grabbed the nurses pass, then walked out the room.

"Toms?"
He asked, after closing the door.
He rolled his eyes when he didnt get an answer.
He started walking in the halls, waiting to be jump scared.
His pass swaying in his hand.

"BOO!" Tommy yelled.

Tubbo fell down, and yelled after him.

Tommy laughed and helped tubbo up.

"Screw you man"
Tommy chuckled once again at tubbos response

"Wanna skip?"
The blonde asked

Tubbo sighed

"What are we gonna do?"

"CRIME!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Of course we are".

Needless to say Tommy and Tubbo got detention for trying to free the frogs from the lab room, and put them in the principal's desk drawer.

"I cant belive you dragged me into this"
Tubbo said, sad.

Tommy hugged him, "im sorry" tubbo smiled and hugged him back, "youre the worst"
"I know" The blonde said with a grin.

As the two boys left detention, there weren't many students in the hall, only a few kids by their lockers now and then.

Tubbo hugged tommy goodbye and ran to his locker.

As he arrived, he had a gut feeling he should leave, and run home as fast as he could.
But, he shook it off and opened his locker, grabbing his books and bee plushie.

When tubbo closed his locker and turned around, he came face to face with his worst enemies.

"George... Sapnap"

The two renowned bullies of the school, tubbo looked to his side and saw dream scoff at the two and walk away, not approving of their actions.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and looked back over to tubbo.

"I need money, hand it over."
Tubbo gulped, he had already spent it on lunch
"I-I dont have a-any"

"I-I-I" sapnap mimicked
George laughed in the background.

"Whys the little baby stuttering? Is it cause mommy didnt teach you how to talk"

Sapnap laughed

"She probably cant teach you from the grave huh?"
George chuckled

"And poor tubbo, daddy didnt love you, awwe, sweet baby" george mimicked sapnaps baby voice to tease tubbo.