"Home"

Tubbo coming from a poor family never got many presents, the best thing he got was a new pair of socks.
Though, he was grateful for every little thing he got.
He grew up happy, undoubtedly. There was nothing that could've made him doubt the love he had for his family.

Even when he was left on the side of the road at the age of 8, he knew his father only did it so he would have a good life.
So he would have a better chance of living.

Tubbo lived on the streets for years, no one had been there to pick him up.

He trusted his father, still.

He knew someone would be there, some day

Tubbo was 14 when he saw the angelic being.

He was crawling around, knowing every loop hole in the city, wearing a black cloak all the time helped be stealthy, he would go in the place he lived by, and get bread from the nice bakery lady.

She was around 70, and was the most exciting perosn tubbo had met.

Then he would look around for any dropped money, or any sort of shelter.

One day,
He was walking quietly, following a man with wings.

The man had three kids, a strawberry blonde boy with blue eyes and a red and white shirt, a tall man with fluffy brown hair that seemed to follow a certain shape, he had a yellow sweater on with a black beanie and black jeans, then the other tall man, he had a long pink braid that seemed to have a few flowers in it, he was wearing a white button up shirt with black jeans aswell.

He was hoping they would drop something, doesnt matter what, anything would help.

The tall pink haired man tripped, and dropped his wallet.

Tubbo took the chance, and quickly ran up, taking the wallet, and dashing.

They all reacted quickly, running after tubbo.

Soon enough they all seemed to be able to back him into a corner of an alley way

"Give me back my wallet!"

Phil walked up to tubbo, reaching his hand out and pulling down the cloaks hood.

Tubbo looked at him with wide eyes.

"Youre just a kid?"
Tubbos eyebrows furrowed.

He threw the wallet at Phil and tried to run, phil quickly grabbing his wrist.

"Where do you live bud?"

Tubbos eyes went wide.
Tubbo motioned for phil to follow him, he told the rest of the boys to go to the car.

Phil followed tubbo back to his "home"

It was a cardboard box tubbo had found, the box had the text Turbo on it, but tubbo had always read it as Tubbo.

Since then that was his name.

"Youre, homeless?"
Tubbo nodded at him.

Tubbos eyes went wide, he grabbed the letter his dad had gave him the day he was left.

Phil read it

'I cant take care of him. Please, his name is Toby, keep him safe'

Phil looked at the bottom left of the paper, it was a date, it read "december 23rd, 2014"

"Six years?" Tubbo nodded.

"Come with me, youre gonna have a home now"

Tubbo looked confused.

Then suddenly, when being brought back to the car, realization hit him.

"Home?" Phil looked at him, finally hearing his voice
He smiled,

"Home"

New chapters very soon, Christmas special coming on Christmas day!

Part two of "I know" is still being worked on, might take longer since im ded. >:(

Ly all!