"Always"

Kinda jumped back in time a bit, but I hope you enjoy! <3
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Prompt: "For all the ugly things they had done, their entwined hands looked beautiful together"

Summary: Tommy and Tubbo, friends, but the worlds  fucked up, and they have no one but eachother.

Tw: blood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wars, wars caused by discs, by bees, by love.
As one wise man said "The only universal language is violence"
The man who said that was known as a chaos god, the only one who could match the other rulers power.
His name was Technoblade. He said that infamous quote to a boy who only knew chaos, who only knew how to hurt, to kill, and to argue.
The boys name was Tommy, "The Angry Child"
He had a best friend who could calm him down, Tubbo was his name.
The Friend Tubbo was commonly known for being obsessed with bees, and being clingy to The Boy.

They all took their roles and accepted them.
All causing trouble, all causing pain and hurt.

They couldn't break out of the roles, no matter how much they wanted to.

The Boy would yell, he would kill.

The Friend, taking after Tommy helped him do the ugly things, but he made things better again afterwards.

And Technoblade, he caused chaos.

During a war to take back their land, they all teamed, with a soon to be insane- naturally born Leader, his name was Wilbur

They had a new space, "pogtopia" they called it. Only for a small amount of time, before taking back "L'Manburg".
Tubbo was on the inside, the right hand man to JSchlatt.

One lonesome day, it was decided to be a festival. Tubbo would be decorating his own demise.
His own execution.

Colors flew everywhere, the fireworks exploding.

"TUBBO!" The boy yelled

Painful screams, teleportation, blood, death.

Everything happened so fast.

The Friend was dying. Fireworks to the chest.

He would always be known as just The Friend, he didnt want that. He wanted to be more. He wanted to be something, or at least feel like he matters.
All he could be was a side character in a fucked up story. But he was content, he was glad to have had his friend.
The trusted Wise Man was supposed to be on their side, The Leader said so. Yet, he was killed by The Blade.
Killed by the one he was supposed to trust.
Love Killed by the one he always had trust for.

The boy had appeared in front of The Friend.
"Tubbo" he said. "You cant leave me"

"It was us at the very start, Tubbo, us against Dream"
Tubbo thought back. The bloodshed that happened, the tears that dropped, the pain they went through.
"It was us against Sapnap"
Tubbo remembered back to the pet war. His bees, the fish, everything, just because they couldnt figure out how to be peaceful.

"Us against the world"

They both smiled

"Its always been us"

Tubbo gripped Tommys hand tighter.

"It always will be us"

"Always"