Ahhahahahhhhh

Sorry for not updating!

I have writers block, well, I mean, I want to write, but nothing really sounds fun to write :(

Uhhh, I guess just, if you want, give me requests and ill write them while I try and think of something cool to write?

I have one request, but ive been working on it for a bit, so i need a break from it, if that makes sense?

Here, uhm, a list of prompts/ideas I can write, so I guess just tell me if you like any of these?

1. Dnd (dungeons and dragons) idea, where I turn all the smp characters into a class, and another race, and I make a story out of it (the story being the campaign, so like, boss fights, fights, drama, different settings and challenges)

2. Tubbo having a panic attack and Tommy helps him? (Either about dadschlatt, stress of being president, etc.)

3. Crack fic where I make Tommy a damsel in distress and Tubbo has to "save" him (again, it wont be romantic >:[] )

4. Something poetic, if you want me to do this one, then give me like a sentence you want me to use, and ill get to writing (even if this one isnt highly voted, ill do it aswell as the one u birbs want :l )

5. Assasin AU, where Tubbo and Tommy both are to assinate eachother, or theyre teamed up to go brrr with knife on someone else

This is all I got for now, so, ill get to writing by tomorrow?

Luv you birbs!!! <3<3<3