Wedding Day

Just wanna try this one, was inspired from a commercial of a fast-food place hehe. Also, try playing the music/video so you can feel it more a little bit.

Note: Y/N is just talking to him/herself here. Also Start playing the video at the part when it said, 'the music starts to play.'

-----------

Y/N POV

As you tried to fix your clothes, you heard the door opened and made you look at the door as it slowly opens showing her.

As soon as the door opened ---the music starts to play and she started walking down the aisle, wearing her beautiful white dress, and made everyone react in 'awe' from the sight. As it feels like the time slow as she walks down the aisle and looking at everyone with her biggest yet warm smile that could light the whole world.

You just kept your eye on her admiring her from head to toe, inch by inch but you will never forget her smile from the day you first saw her.

FLASHBACK...

You remembered from the first time you saw her, she was walking towards you and your mutual friends and you already told yourself that 'she is the one for you'. As you guys were laughing, you both said "that was so epic!" at the same time and you looked at each other with amusement on your faces, "how did y-" you two stopped and looked again at each other then you both shouted "JINX!" --- "JINX AGAIN" after your friends just looked at you both with a smirk on their faces and you two just laughed it off.

END OF FLASHBACK...

From that one incident onwards, you already knew, that 'she is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.'

'So to you, I make this promise... That I will be the one for you.' you said sincerely, as you saw her walking getting near. Then you reminisced when you were helping her with her things... As she gets closer you saw her tears threatening to fall at any moment.

'I promise to always make you laugh' you spoke, as you remembered when you make faces just to cheer her up when she is down.

'I will be there whenever you need me' you said as the memory flashes when you gave her a piggyback ride when her ankles hurt and when you took care of her whenever she had an anxiety attack.

'I will be always patient with you at all times' you said as the memory flashes again when she is being stubborn because it did not go her way and also when she snapped at you even though you did not do anything.

'And also I promise, I will never change' you said honestly, as you saw her came closer and stopped in front of you --- looking at you directly. As soon as you saw her beautiful face, you felt your tears threatening to fall any second. Then she locked her eyes to yours and she gave you a warm smile.

'I love you very very much' you thought to yourself before she stops looking at you

'I want you to be the happiest girl of all' as you look at her as she passes you by and saw her Groom meet her near the altar smiling... 'Even though we did not end up together' you said to yourself as for the last time she looked back at you smiling and mouthed 'Thank You' but you just tried to best to smile back and said to yourself that...

'I will always be your Best Friend.'

-----------

Sorry if it is short, and I hope everyone liked it. Please do vote it will greatly help. Also if you have any ideas you know what to do.

Btw, issa_no is my other account, you can go and check that account 'cos I'm planning to write more of BP's related imagines. I just want to separate my writings here from there and maybe start a new there.