One More Night (Part 2)

"You are mine"
(Do not read this if you have not read the first part)

Y/N POV

Later on, we were in bed...

You could feel her warm breath hitting your neck, and her hand slowly drag against your skin. You started to breathe unevenly then she spoke "If you don't want this just say" then she kissed you yet your mind says no but your body says yes. You did not respond that she took as an answer to what she said and proceeded. She starts to attach her lips to yours when you took it to change your position making her position underneath you and you started to trail your kisses down her neck until you hear her leave a small moan. She brought her hands on your back that causes her nails to dig on it.

You removed your lips from her neck and focused on the dress that you took of her immediately. Then you attacked her neck again that caused her to buck her hips to yours and you can feel how much she wants you. You just smirked at that thought, then your lips started to travel down her torso till you hit her bra and you quickly move your hands to remove the bra but she stopped you then she spoke "You are still fully clothed and it's unfair" you just laughed and sat up to pull off the shirt that you were wearing and kissed her again.

"Better?" you said questioningly as you took a breather "Not yet," she said as she roughly pulled down your pants and her throwing them somewhere in the room. "Now we are definitely even," she said seductively and because of that, you craved for her more --- to feel her more under pure pleasure.

You leaned and kissed her furiously as you pushed your tongue into her mouth enjoying every inch of it. As you put your hands behind her and her arching her back letting you remove her bra. You immediately removed it and you quickly latched onto her hardened nipple sucking hard on the bud as you heard her moan in pleasure.

As your hands traced her hips to her thighs until you hit the hems of her underwear, you looked once into her eyes and you can see the lust in her eyes begging for you to go right away. As you don't want to make her wait you pulled her underwear off and wasted no time as you pushed your fingers inside her feeling her body shudder as you did so. You moved inside her quickly at a quick pace wanting to build up her orgasm. The longer it lasts you starting to feel her breathe heavily as you attacked your neck with your lips. There was sweat everywhere as you pumped your fingers and felt her shudder again, which made you know she is close.

Yours and her hip are into each other as your hand stayed where it was, the look of pleasures in Kendall's face was saying any moment she is almost in her climax. As you pumped inside more before you felt her walls clench around your fingers and the room is now filled with her scream, "Y/n! Yes Please!" she cried and as you just smirked. As she just rode out her own orgasm, you did not remove your fingers yet as her breathing became heavier at this moment but the sound that let her mouth told you that she enjoyed every inch of it. "Oh god, don't stop!" she whined and you just groaned as you felt your fingers are soaked in her juices, sooner you felt her cum again and another orgasm that rips through her body which made her cried in pleasure.

"Fuck Y/N!" was all she spoke as she rode out her orgasms. You can feel the thick sweats as you removed your fingers inside her. You leaned your forehead to hers and felt her breathing unevenly against your lips. You leaned in for a kiss as you felt her relax her body. Tonight had to be the most intense because of this sudden action, you just felt her cuddle to you and instinctively you kissed her forehead, but it made you think that this was so wrong because how can you get over here if she keeps on making you love her more. You were snapped at your thoughts when she spoke your name sleepily and made you looked at her, you saw her falling asleep, but before she fell into she sleepily spoke "I love you..." as you hear those three little words, it made your heartbeat skip a beat. You just sighed contently listening to her cute snores as you slowly fell asleep.

Tonight was something you regret but it was still something you will do all over again.

-------------------

Hi, guyssss :) Wish everyone liked it, please support my other book dedicated for Blackpink x You x Suzy :)

If you have suggestions please do and do not forget to vote.

Take care and stay safe everyone :) till next time!