Amnesia

Just a heads up, I am using both she/her and he/him as a pronoun hear. So bear with me on this one haha 

Also, discretion is advised on this one.

------

Kendall's POV

"I am so *sob* sick of *sob* everything!" I cry out loud, I rush through the exit as I turned my back from my Mom and the management.

I am just so sick of being something --- someone I am not. They keep on pushing me to my edge and I cannot take it anymore. These people made me realize something, they do not care about me --- they care about my fame and it is getting tiring because they keep on making me do things against my will. I do love what I do, I am talking about modeling and also I love my fans with all of my heart but I cannot live with lies. No more.

I just want to start a new life where no one knows me because of my fame but from who I really am.

-----------------

3rd Pov

As Kendall drives away --- away from the world she grew up in; from those she loves. As she looks back from her rearview mirror, memories flash. From the happiest moments to the saddest, and as she gave the last glimpse at her rearview mirror, tears fell continuously from her eyes to her cheeks. She drove away and let her car take her wherever it may, she keep on driving even she felt exhausted physically, mentally, and mostly emotionally. Every mile she takes every piece of her heartbreaks. She kept on pushing herself even she already knows nothing will change.

Kendall's Pov

I was really tired, I felt my eyes ready to fall but I keep on insisting that I can do it and looked firmly at the road. As I look at my surroundings I saw the night sky and many trees and from that, I knew, I was far enough from where I was before. I lowered the window of my car and put my arm out feeling the air touch my skin; air entering the car giving it a cold breeze making me feel refreshed, it made me pop out my head from my window and causes me to step on my gas more so I can feel the cool air hit my face as I keep on doing this I tried shouting stuff, knowing that no one will hear me,

"FUCK YOU ALL!"

I keep on shouting this till I saw a headlight of the car that made me sit back at my car but as soon as I saw it as soon it went pass by me. I saw the person driving looking at me confusingly making me think that he/she might saw what I was doing or even heard what I shouted but I just sped off.

----------------

Y/N POV

As I was in my house and do my usual chores, something was forcing me to do a night drive where I do not usually do but whatever. I just grab my keys and hop on my jeep, and then I started to play some music I was just singing along when my favorite song of all time played the Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

(Play it if you like but I recommend that you should play it. :))

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,

...

"NO ESCAPEEEE FROMM REALITTYYYYYYY" I sang as imitated their voice

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and ...

"Seeeeeeee" I sang "I'm just a poor boyyyyyy, I need no sympathyyyy," I added as I grip harder on the wheel and pretending to hold a mic on my other hand

Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

"Mamaaaaaaaa, just killed a man," I sang as I put a hand pointing on my head like a gun "Put a gun against his head", I continued then pretend to pull the trigger to my head and pretends to blow my heads off"Pulled my trigger, now he's dead"

Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away

"Mama, OOOOHH-" I sang out loud but something cut me off when I heard someone shouting from afar. I saw a car headlight speeding off. I saw a glimpse of her but it was too fast for me to recognize but it made me look at her confusingly on why she was shouting.

As she sped off, I do not know but --- but it made me pull back and follow the car, it may sound creepy but this was not me speaking it was my instinct telling me to go after her.

----------------

Kendall's POV

As I was speeding off my thoughts is still at the car that came by, I do not really know why but something tells me to go back look for him/her, but I just shrugged it off. Then I looked at my rearview mirror expecting to see the car again but it seems like I sped off to fast and when I return my eyes on the road I saw a deer running from the trees and I tried to step on the breaks but it was too late; I was too fast. As soon as I hit the deer as soon my visions turn to black.

"HEY... HEY," I heard someone say while I was being shaken, I tried to open my eyes but it was too blurry for me to recognize the person in front of me and I was so confused about where I was and who I was...

I just felt someone carried me, it caught me off guard, causes me to cling more to who was carrying me, afraid of falling. As I was being carried away I felt a sting in my head causing me to close my eyes and grip onto the shirt of the person who was carrying me; feeling weak every second. Then I heard him/her talk again "Just hold on... everything will be fine when we get back at –" and everything went black.

_____________

HEY GUYS! I am just thankful to be able to update. Thanks for the support; for reading and voting, I truly appreciate it. Till then... :) 

Do vote/comment, it is usually my basis if I should continue the story. Thank you!