Childhood Friend (Last Part)

And drove off...

Y/N POV

It's Kendall...
Can't be, how am I gonna talk to her...
What should I say...

Those were running on your head while you were driving with them. Kendall is sitting with Bella at the back and Gigi is sitting at the passenger's seat beside you. You were tensing up a beat because you didn't expect to see her again but seeing her again made you happy for some reason like a kid that bought the toy you've ever wanted. But along the way heard some low voice talking at the back so you look at your rear mirror view and saw those brown orbs staring at you but she then looked away.

Then you finally came to the Car Repairing Shop and you got off and told the girls you'll be back.

Kendall's Pov

"Isn't Y/N cute?" Bella said out of nowhere.

"Yeah I agree Y/N does" Gigi joined in

"What the hell guys," I said "first, Bella you have a boyfriend remember? Second Gigi aren't you planning to date Zayn? And third, we don't know who's Y/N yet, but..." I added, the girl just looked at you in confusion then I realized what I just said.

I thought to myself this isn't me why would I even care if they say that to Y/N. Ugh, this so frustrating. Then after I saw Bella's hands waving in front of my face "Earth to Kendall"

"Ah yes? Sorry got caught in thoughts" while I try not to have any contact with them

"Yeah sure Kenny," Gigi said, seems like she's mad at me because of the words I said a minute ago or it's just me.

But for some reason my gut says I know that person somewhere then I asked: "does Y/N familiar to you two?"

"Hmm..." The girls took a second before replying in unison "Nope"

"Oh" I responded to them making me sad a bit but how come Y/N is so familiar. When we both got eye contact for a second for some weird reason I looked away and I tried my best not to blush. Did Y/N just put a spell on me or what.

Then Bella cupped my face looked at me directly in my eyes, "Kenny, we've been asking you something you've been zoning out so much."

"Are you okay?" Gigi said looking concerned "Does something bothering you?" She added

"Ah n-no it's just this person can-" before I even finished I was cut off by someone's opening the Driver's door and then I saw him/her again got inside and faced us

"Uh-hey" Y/N greeted us "is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine," I said

"Ah okay, well anyways I just wanted to say if y'all gonna call for anyone else to pick you up here or I'll just drop you off to where you girls going"

Before anyone can respond someone's phone rang and I saw Y/N looked at his/her phone and at us then back to his phone smiling awkwardly

"Uh I'm just gonna excuse myself first," Y/N said to us then Y/N got of the vehicle.

"See, Y/N is so cute" Gigi cooed and I just rolled my eyes at her. Y/N then walk towards the car again and got inside

"Sorry about that girls," Y/N said "anyways what's y'all plan? Where are y'all going?" Y/N asked looking at us

"Umm..." Gigi said and then "To my boyfriend's concert," Bella said out of nowhere I then pulled Bella's arm giving her the 'what the fuck' look, it's just that we don't know Y/N yet. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

"I thought so," Y/N replied

"What do you mean?" Bella responding with her eyebrow raised

"I'm heading there actually, Abel is a good friend of mine" Y/N replied with a smile "He actually the one who invited me to go there and he was that called a minute ago. He was asking where am I and told him everything that happened"

We all made the same 'Oh' reaction and he/she just laughed at our reactions and Y/N then drove off to the concert.

(I'm just gonna fast forward things kasi pagod na si bakla (I'm getting lazy heh) so... and still using Kendall's Pov here)

So here we are at the concert after all the trouble had happened anyway Y/N is still on my mind because my guts telling me I know Y/N from somewhere.

Then before I go zone out again I heard a loud noise of people cheering and saw Abel at the stage talking to his fans when he called out a friend of his but when he spoke out the name and the person that helped us out came out.

I just froze, because my heart and my mind are raising with emotions and memories. "Y/N Williams" I whispered to myself that name, I'll never forget that name I said to myself.

When Y/N roamed his/her eyes it locked on mine and Y/N blushed and looked away but at the same time, I felt my heart skip a beat again for the second time. I have felt this before, and the airport incident popped into my mind and now I knew that those familiar were from Y/N. The person I fell in love with this whole time, that's why no matter how many dates I go or PR stunts my heart still looking for something and now I know that I already found it and that person is at that stage. I need to do something so, I excused myself to my group and got backstage eager to go to Y/N. I don't know what I'm doing but I don't care anymore I just want Y/N by my side.

When I got backstage I still saw them sitting on the stage---talking to each other. I rushed forward to Y/N and cupped Y/N face and looked at Y/N then sooner I felt a pair of soft lips with mine. I felt fireworks and butterflies gone mad, oh how I wish time would stop and we stay like this forever but when the air became an issue we broke off the kiss and stare at each other and I notice the crowd is in silence with wide eyes even Abel then everyone gone wild they keep on cheering.

I looked at Y/N eyes again who's already looking at me and whispered "That kiss was..."

"Amazing" Y/N continued and I giggled then Y/N pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear "I missed you"

"Me too" I sighed "I love you" I blurted out and suddenly realized what I said what if Y/N doesn't like me o even loved me but I then felt y/n hug me tighter that made me tense a bit

"I love you too"

Soon I heard that it gave me goosebumps, I could listen to that my whole life. I can say that my childhood friend is now my boyfriend/girlfriend.

---------------------

I wished y'all liked it. If anyone has any ideas you can comment or send me a private message.

Please vote/boto kayo mga bakla, tenks.