Blind

*Before anything else I will be using they/them as pronouns from time to time. Hope this doesn't ruin your reading. Also warning there will be some triggering statements here. So readers discretion is advised.*

---

Y/N POV

You just graduated from college recently and looking for a job for the meantime. You are planning to save up before you take the licensure exam for nursing students. So, you looked online even posted one for who are looking for a caretaker.

It's been weeks since the last time you got a call and even an interview from people who is looking for a caretaker or so. You feel anxious because there are upcoming bills needed to be paid and yet you have no money left but only for the food.

Fortunately, one morning your phone rang and you answered, "hello?"

On the other line replied, "is this Y/N? Are you still available for caretaking?"

"Oh yes definitely!" you replied too excitedly that you realized and cleared your throat to act more professional "I-I mean yes, it is. May I know what's the reason of the need of my care for the client?" you asked

"Well... She's blind, or temporarily blind until her operation begins"

"Oh okayy, well I am available as of the moment."

"That is great! Well I'll text you when and where the address for an interview and just for formality. Also email me your resume, and I hope we will be working soon. Bye"

"Thank you, bye" you replied before the line died

Well guess you need to be ready for your interview again and hope for the best that you get hired.

After few days...

The number who called you texted you the address and when you'll be going. When you read the address you know that this is a private subdivision and at the same time most of the known celebrities lives here. So you thought either a rich person is in need or a celebrity. You got all excited and hope that it was one of your favorite celebrity.

Skip.

Soon you're seating inside a beautiful mansion and it looks very familiar it's as if you've been here before. So you wait and oh, Dylan is the name of the person who called you and gave you the directions. Well Dylan were very appealing to you and you hope to see them again.

As you wait, you hear voices --- female voices to be exact and not just one voice but two or more. You readied yourself for whom it is and as you stand up from where you were seating to greet them as the voices went closer. As you turned around you see the Kardashian and Jenner family, you are starstruck by them. They all smiled at you and you just look at them as they move to the couch.

"Well hi there" as Mama Jenner shook your hand and the other sisters are just looking at you.

"Yes hi" you smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry I am just processing what is happening right now. I just didn't expect that of all people."

"Guess you were wrong" said Kylie with her 'knowing' tone

While her arms were smacked by Kim and said, "hush, Kylie"

As they all starts to bicker Mama Jenner stands and walks to you and pulled you to her office, "I am sorry about them, but when you start working here you will get used to it" and she laughed.

As you reach her office, "Well I hope you'll take good care of her. Also she can be very stubborn like VERY. Mostly now that she's struggling with what happened to her an-" you interrupt her and said "Wait a second, I'm sorry to interrupt but who are we talking about here?" you asked confused but she gave you a small smile, "it's Kendall Jenner" "Oh..." you went silent and began to be confused.