Childhood Friend

Y/N Pov

No idea years ago... 

I quite remember these memories when I was young. I used to play with this girl named Kendall Jenner but she's more known by her nickname Killa. I don't know who named her that or where it came from but I didn't care to be honest.

We were so close that whenever we aren't together I go and cry.

I remember when...

FLASHBACK

I woke up from the light coming somewhere inside the room. It was flashing in my eye and I got so annoyed and roll out of bed. While I was still in my sleepy mode I slowly go downstairs and saw my babysitter Becky, I hated her because all she does is watch tv, text or talk from her phone. I don't even get it like who the fuck does she talk and she can't leave without talking to the phone. What is she? A freaking hotline operator. No offense to the people that work there. Anyway as I was walking downstairs I saw her on the couch texting someone.

"Hey," I said.

"What's up?" She said.

"Food? I'm hungry." I replied in an annoyed tone.

"Fridge." All she said.

So I walk and reach for the fridge got my food and got back up to bed. She didn't even notice I'm gone. Fyi, my mom and dad are always missing because of their jobs. Dad is an officer in some military base and my mom is a doctor of some hospital here nearby. So, it's sometimes annoying but what can I do.