Meeting Lorraine❤️

*Ana's POV*
Soon the bus came to a stop.Louis offered to carry my stuff and I allowed him since he was really insisting.As I got on the bus Louis was pulled a separate way from mine and when he turned to look at me I smiled and nodded.I was scared because I knew no one in the bus.Suddenly and really sweet girl moved her backpack and offered for me to sit there so I did and smiled she quickly says "Hey I'm Lorraine , nice to meet you!" I smile and reply "Hey Lorraine I'm Ana!"we both smile and greet each other and soon a guy about a few inches taller than Lorraine walked over to the us and sat in the seat next to ours.Lorraine quickly greeted "Hey there Danny!"He turned turned as smiled "Helloooo Lorraine!"they both smiled and looked at each other for what seemed a good 5 minutes and then Lorraine said "Oh yea this is Ana. Ana,Daniel.Daniel,Ana."i quickly replied "Nice to meet you Daniel!"he smiled and replied "Nice to meet you too Ana!"After a long talk in the bus their was a sudden pause.We all stood up and walked out.Quickly I notice something as we begin I head to class....Daniel kissed Lorraine's cheek!I smiled and once Lorraine came over smiling and blushing I playfully hit her with my elbow "ohhh well I guess I just found some love birds!"I smile and laugh and she smiles back at me and says "We are just friends!"I reply "Sure..."and give her a fake reassuring look then laugh.We said our goodbyes and she headed to class as I headed towards Louis who was waiting for me in a bench nearby. "ready?"he asked and I nodded "ready.."and smiled as we walked inside the large building.

Authors Note:Sorry it's short and haven't updated in a while I promise to try harder😔😌👌 this chapter was mostly dedicated to my ig bestie Lorraine ! The guy playing Daniel is Nick Merico . Just like in every witch way ❤️ hope you enjoyed lots of love xoxo 😚