My life flashed before my eyes

*Ana's POV*

It was 6:30am .I didn't want to wake up but I had school today so I stood up and went to the shower and showerd for about a hour and then got out and put on the clothes I had choose last night.(white high waisted shorts with a cute crop top and some convers)After that I went to the restroom and curled my hair and did my hair placing a bow in the back.I looked at myself in the mirror one last time to check that I was satisfied and then ran downstairs to eat my favorite cereal(Lucky Charms)After finishing I brushed my teeth one last time and then grabed my brand new kipiling backpack with all my new supplies inside.She went out the door and saw Louis outside. "Morning Louis!" She smiled and walked up to him and they started walking to the bus stop. He looked really good in his pattern shirt and skinny jeans.

*Louis POV*

I was waiting for Ana outside my house and then heard her say "Morning Louis"smiling and I smiled back.I was wearing a pattern shirt with skinny jeans and a pair of convers.We started walking to the bus stop and then suddenly a car was coming and she didn't notice and I quickly pull her away and we both end up falling and she is on top of me. "Ana are you ok!?"I almost scream. She replied with a nod and a few tears.I quickly stood up and helped her up and hugged her and patted her back."Its ok Ana ..everything's alright..." I offered to carry her to the bus stop and of course she denied it but I still carried her in my back.

*Ana's POV*

It was like my life flashed before my eyes.It was the scariest moment of my life.I was on Louis back thinking about everything that had just happend...how I could have just died but he saved me.Before I knew it we were at the bus stop and their was a couple of Louis friends also waiting.I got off Louis back and tried to get my backpack but he would refuse to he said he would carry it.I smiled at let him and meet some I his friends before the bus arrived.