Who was she ?

* Ana's POV *
The bus finally and to a stop and I said my goodbyes to the new friends I had just made in the bus . Louis and I got off together and we walked home . Their was silence between us am that's when I decided to ask " who was she ?" He turned to look at me confused " who Maya ?" I nod predicting that was the girl I was talking about . " oh well she's my girlfriend .. We've bee dating for a couple of months now " he shrugged letting out a small sigh . I looked at him . He doesn't look alrigth to me ..

*Louis POV *
She asked about her ! Should have expected it . I couldn't lie to her . I reined to act like she was no big deal . After that their was once again silence between us . I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye . " so Ana any plans today ?" I finally decided to ask . " nope " she quickly replied and I looked up at her " well I guess maybe you would like to come over and do homework together ? After we could play a couple of video games or anything you would like " I smiled and tried my best to sound casual . To my surprise she nodded and quickly texted her mom . We were soon at my house and I opended the door for her to walk in . After I shut the door and leaded her to the living room to set the things down and just then Victoria < my older sister > called for me saying lunch was ready . I uncosually took Ana's hand and walked to the kitchen . When I turned to look at her I let go of her hand " oh sorry hah just didn't wanna get you lost " I smiled . God I sounded so stupid ... Get your shit together louis . I sighed and sat in the table beside Ana ans Victoria began to set everything up.
-
A/N hai hai hai ! To all my beautiful readers out there 😚 lot of love to the ones who have stuck with me no matter how long it took for me to update 😩 and to the ones who left , still love yah ! welcome to all the new readers as well 💘 I decided to continue the story cause lots of u beautiful a people insipired me to ❤️ so shout out to that ! 😚 make sure to share with friends and give me some feedback on what you think should be improved or just any ideas ! Kik : anaxtomeo . Insta : nigthchangez or __.anaaa.__ . Haha so from now on for me to update you guys must comment something to tell me I ca go on and update ! I would love it for y'all to be active 😘 5+ comments for update . Alrigth then that's all ! Also if you enjoy one direction fan fics make sure to check out my new story ' on the road with on direction ? ' Alrigth then now I'll get going hah ! Lots of love 😍 -xoxo Ana 💕