Moving to Florida

Ana is a regular girl from Texas she and her family moved to Oviedo,Florida beacause her mom was offered a job as a teacher at a school there. She is a very shy girl and doesn't talk to boys that much she is really independent.She also has a special talent she was born with but never discovered it.Ana has never had a boyfriend and in her mind she repeats to herself that she isnt good enough until one day she meet Louis and things began to change.

*Ana's POV*

I just moved to Florida .New school,New friends,New neighbors, New people.All this kept going through my head and I was worried I wouldn't survive the next day at my new school.As I got off the car I told myself "Here I go again" I walked into the brand new house which I have to admit wasn't that bad I thought I could actually adjust to it.I ran up the stairs with my phone and opend the door at the far left corner which I had claimed would be my room.I took my phone out and texted my best friend Mariana "Hey Mariana!I miss u!!"Just then my mom called for me.

*Mom's POV*

I heard a knock on the door I rushed to open it and there stood a family of a mom her probably 17 year old daughter and two younger sons.One looked 14 like Ana and the smaller one 9. Their mother soon replied "Hello welcome to the neighborhood we are the ur new neighbors right next door". I smiled and replied "Hello,thank you .You guys look like lovely people.Come in" Just then I called Ana downstairs and headed to the kitchen.