The basment

*Ana's POV*

I suddenly felt someone hug me.It was ....IT WAS LOUIS!!!! Wait what?Why is he hugging me?..Next thing I knew I was hugging him back.We stood there a while I think about 5-10minutes ...It felt...Magical.I let go and look down."Um..I'm sorry"Then rush out of my room into the basement.*Coughs*Ugh its very dusty in here.Just that moment I started to cry.I think someone heard me because next thing I knew I heard footsteps coming.

*Louis POV*

It felt magical.After a couple of minutes she let go and ran off.But why?Did I scared her?I ran after her it looked like she went to....The basement thats it!Lucky me I had already been here because my friend Josue used to live here.I miss that dude we had a fun time playing video games in the basement all the time.I walked into the basement and heard someone crying.. It sounded like Ana.I looked to see who it was and there she was in the corner crying...but why?Did I hurt her?

*Ana's POV*

Just then I saw a familiar face over the tears.Louis?How did he know I was here?How did he know his way around here? I kept crying he suddenly asked "Ana..what's wrong?"I didn't know what to say and like I usually do I pushed him away."Go away Louis"Just when I thought he left he sat next to me and said "I won't"I looked up at him and his eyes caught mine I tried to look away but it was hard even tho tears still fell from my face.Then all of a sudden a tissue box popped out the nowhere. What?How is this happening?

*Louis POV*

She tried to push me away but for some reason I kept coming for more .I sat next to her and minutes later after looking at each other a tissue box appeared.Tissue box?what where did that? Ana looked as confused as I was so I tried to hide my confusion and pretend like it was nothing. I stood up and took her hand and pulled her up."How about we go to the park for a while?"She stood up and nooded .And then our hand intertwined. For once I felt happy how was this happening?

*Ana's POV*

Louis invited me to the park we went up stairs and told our parents who apperantly had already become great friends.Then Louis and me walked out the door together as I closed the door and we went off to the park.

*Ana's Mom POV*

Hmm theirs something weird and fishy going on between Louis and Ana they where holding hands...?That's a first for Ana I had never seen that before.But anyway I decide not to get into much detail I was to bussy talking to Kellie (Louis Mom)She is a very good neighbor I think my family and I will get adjusted to this place just fine.