Meeting the neighbors

*Ana's POV*

I knew I had to go or else I would get in trouble and we had just gotten here and didn't want to get my mom mad. I rush downstairs and see a family standing in the living room."Um Hello..."

*Louis POV*

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then I see a girl and that then greated us.She had me at Hello when I suddenly reply "Hey I'm Louis nice to meet you"I put my hand out to shake hers.

*Ana's POV*

Then this kid well apperantly his name is Louis so...Louis introduce himself to me and stood his hand out as I shaked it."Nice to meet you Louis. I'm Ana"He didn't look that bad he actually looked my age.I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach and then boom butterflies show up from the no where .I look around to look from where they came from. Everything was closed how was this possible?

*Louis POV*

I felt something I had never felt before when I saw Ana ....i don't know what it means but this feels good.Wait does this mean I...?No.Could it be?Just then something was flying in the air.Butterflies?How did they get in here? Ana's face was a worried face."Um...what are those butterflies doing here?"I start to feel a little itchy .What's going on?The itch grows with every second."Umm...can I use ur restroom?"

*Anas POV*

I look at Louis he got really itchy what does that mean?Then I hear him ask to go to the restroom."Sure I'll take you"I kinda felt awkward when I was walking to the restroom and then the butterflies were gone.Thank god!...Then Louis stopped itching. Wait is he ?Oh no!!Just then I whisper to myself."I wish I could just disappear to my room".I'm a flash the next thing I knew I was in my room and Louis was there too.Louis had a worried and questioned face and ask "How did we get here?"

*Louis POV*

I was walking to the restroom with Ana when suddenly Bam!We appeared in another room.What was that!!!! Ana just stood there scared on what had just happened and said "Oh no what if the House is haunted!!!"I was worried but decided to hug her to comfort her.Wait what?Did I just?Oh god?!