Stand Your Ground

Los Angeles, California
Friday, January 25th
12:15 PM
Omniscient~

"Hiiiiii dadddyyy!!!!" London squealed as she talked to Aaron through the glass at his jail.

"Wassuuppppp mama! I love you so much! I wish I could give you a big hug" Aaron said through the phone.

"Ima blow you a kiss. Mmmmwwuaahh." London said.

She was always excited to see her daddy. They didn't bring her here often because they don't want her in this environment. She usually talks to him on video call or just on the phone.

"Ok I caught it. Thank you stinky." Aaron paused. "Yo mama been asking about you."

"Oh." London shrugged. "I'm so happy I got to see you today. I love you daddy."

Aaron sighed to keep from crying. "I love you too baby. Call me when you can okay?"

London nodded and got up from the stool so Kam could sit down. He came to town by hisself for his birthday.

"Happy birthday fool!" Aaron laughed.

"Preciate you nigga." Kam laughed. "What's new witchu?"

Aaron looked down and smiled. "I just been reading. And prayin everyday. Hoping that soon I can home on parole."

"I feel that." Kam nodded. "Nigga you need to shave that face full of hair you growing. And comb that hair boy" Kam laughed.

"I wish I could nigga I hate this shit." Aaron laughed with him.

Paris didn't come because he could only have two visitors at a time.

Kam and Aaron talked for a while and London sat on Kam's lap. Aaron genuinely appreciated how they took care of London. He was grateful.

"I love you big bro. Say wassup to Rae and the kids for me too." Aaron said.

"I love you too. I will. Say bye to your daddy Lo." Kam said ha ding her the phone attached to the glass.

"See you later daddy!" She smiled.

"Later mama." He waved through the glass before putting the phone back on the hook.

Aaron watched as Kam held London in his arms and left the Jail.

———————
In the parking lot...

"Aye Kam?" Stretch yelled before Kam opened the car door.

Kam looked around to find who was calling him.

Stretch walked closer. "Wassup nigga?"

Kam opened the door for London and told her to get in.

"Fuck you want?" Kam said, closing the car door.

"I'm not liking all this hostility." Stretch laughed. "Show a lil more respect when you talking to me, patna."

Kam looked around to figure out who he was talking to. "Bitch ass nigga I don't owe you no type of respect! I don't give two fucks bout who you think you are in the streets, but nigga you better learn who the fuck I AM. My hood know who I am and what I'm about, too! You ain't special homeboy!"

Stretch laughed in his face.

"If yo ole niece wasn't in the car I'd fuck you up right about now." Stretch said staring at London. "We used to be homies. Niggas change."

"Nigga you right, if my baby wasn't right here, I woulda been socked the shit out you too. Pussy ass nigga I'm supposed to be scared?"

Stretch looked him up and down.

"On bloods nigga I'll beat yo ass right now in front of that baby!"

"And nigga on CRIP I wanna see you try." Kam yelled, boldly getting in his face.

Stretch said nothing and walked away.

"Fuck wrong wit em" Kam said to himself as he got in the car.

"What happened uncle Kam?" London said in the backseat.

"Nothing Lo" Kam said as he noticed that he had 5 missed calls from Raelyn.

"Oh shit.." Kam said as he tried to call her back, but his phone died.

"Fuck!" He said, driving to his dad's house.

Predictions?

Y'all read with dark mode or light mode on?

I read with dark mode...light is so ugly to me

Share, comment, and vote!