He cares Eunkyung.

Namjoon POV

I walked to living room dropping the files I was sorting out. I spotted Jungkook sitting on the couch, shoulders tensed. I tapped his shoulder notifying him of my presence. I looked down at his lap to see Eunkyung passed out on his lap shivering and flinching every now and then.

I walked to face the face the sofa and slowly bent down to her. 

Her eyebrows were creased, nose scrunched with a stray tear trailing down her cheek. I winced at her condition remembering the days I was like this. I watched as her body slowly curled into itself. 

I remembered what Yoongi taught me and slowly uncurled her body and gently but tightly held her hands. 

"Slowly shake her awake Jungkook." I told him. He nodded and spoke softly,

"Jagi, you gotta wake up okay. Wake up and smile for me please."

I smiled at his tone of voice, he's only ever like this with us. 

I saw her stir in her spot. She sat up all of sudden startling me and Jungkook. Tears streamed down her face as she looked around, I could see the recognition light up in here eyes as she realized where she was.

She wiped her tears and chuckled,"Damn, I thought I was going to sleep longer, but fuck it I guess?"

"Don't use humor as defense mechanism Eunkyung, please talk about it."  Jungkook remarked.

"Nah, I'm good, and why the fuck am I sitting beside you?" She questioned.

"You like me when you're little." He answered.

She scoffed as she said,"That's surprising-" 

She paused and turned towards me"-Anyways Namjoon remember I told you that I wanted other things, but I'd tell you in private."

I nodded recollecting her words from the day before.

"You can ask Taehyung, Jungkook and I have some work to attend to." I replied walking away with Jungkook in a tow. I looked back at her and smiled at her confused face. I swear to god she reminds me of me so much-

"Hyung what work do we have?" Jungkook questioned.

"Nothing, she didn't talk Taehyung a lot and I kinda need her to work with us."I replied.

Eunkyung POV

"AYE! You left me on the couch swaddled! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO TAEHYUNG!?" No response to my yelling.

"JUNGKOOK! NAMJOON! GET YOUR DUMBASSES HERE!" I heard footsteps approach me,"Aye please! I promise I won't crack my back lemme go!" 

Taehyung turned the corner grinning to himself. He looked at me like I was clown.

"I am a clown" I thought to myself. "You wanna be unswaddled Eunna?" I nodded desperately wanting to get out of this uncomfortable position.

He nodded and walked closer. He sat me up and slowly started unwrapping the blanket. His hand brushed against my back and I awaited a stinging pain. Although it didn't come, I looked at him questioningly.

"It healed Eunna, I used some other medicines Jungkook had made for us." He answered. "Why does he care? Why do you guys-or from what I noticed, why do I matter to him?"I asked. He sighed and said,

"I won't say why we matter to him because, I believe the way all of us met-the story-it has seven parts and I'm no one to tell you all of them, albiet I will tell you why Jungkook cares about you."

I nodded at the depth of his words and turned towards him. the blanket half-wrapped around me forgotten.

"You see-You are very similar to Namjoon-hyung, You've had similar upbringings, similar personalities, even similar IQs. Namjoon-hyung helped Jungkook. Don't ask me how. I will not answer. Like I was saying Namjoon-hyung helped Jungkook, and because of that Jungkook feels very protective of him, but Namjoon being very independent-he doesn't need protection. Jungkook sees you as another Namjoon, as another person to protect. Your presence calms him down. He looks at you like you are his question and his answer, he thinks that you were put here by fate, for him to protect and care for. So, I'm not asking you to fall in love with Jungkook or anything, but please give him the benefit of the doubt. He cares Eunkyung. He cares way too much."

Guilt poured through me as every word settled itself deep within me.

Why? 

Why didn't I notice this before? 

I felt a presence lurking behind us. It felt odd, not home-not Bangtan. My instincts kicked in. I pulled Taehyung down and placed my body on top of his. A bullet whizzed by where Taehyung was. An involuntary yelp escaped my lips.

1.

My back wasn't hurting much which was a good sign. "DO YOU HAVE A GUN HERE!?" More bullets whizzed past our general direction. 

3 4 5.

"UNDER THE COUCH PILLOWS!" He yelled back.

My hand reached under and I dug around until I felt a cool metal press against my finger tips. I pulled the gun out and examined it for a second, it was a Glock G23. It had a good caliber and was enough for this situation.

I looked sown at Taehyung and said,"Stay here, Don't move." I ignored the bullets and peeked over the headrest of the couch. My eyes darted around until they landed on the perpetrator. I studied is form. 

6 7 8 9 10.

His head was leaning on his gun hand, his hand was way to straight, he was aiming with the wrong eye, his feet weren't shoulder length. 

12 13 14 15 16 17 18.

Amateur, I concluded. He was at least 250 yards away from the house. The range of my gun was only 230. I groaned and looked at Taehyung.

"Quick help me get the stupid blanket off! I need to get closer he is way outta range!" He looked at me like I was crazy.

19 20 21.

"I'm not letting you go closer! That's fucking crazy." I looked at him as I started unwrapping myself as I spoke,"I'm the one who has a gun, you don't and trust me on this one." He groaned in annoyance as he helped me out of the blanket.

22 23.

I smirked as I got up and ran as fast as possible to the wall. I looked at Taehyung and motioned for him to call the others. I ran criss-crossedly toward the window where he was. Knowing he wont be able to shoot me as his aim sucked already.

24 25.

I shot the window before I jumped through it, weakening it's integrity so it cracked easily. I continued running towards him dodging his bullets. 

26 27 28 29 30 31 32.

Why wasn't he running away?

Fear. Fear was etched in his features. Legs shaking tears slipping down his face. 

I was close enough for a headshot. I quickly decided against it and stopped running. I maintained eyes contact as he pointed his gun towards me. I smirked as I raised mine too. I expected his shot and ducked down.

33.

"You're out of bullets, you're using 9mm Glock." I yelled.

I shot him in the shoulder, then both his thighs. He yelled in pain and dropped to his knees. I walked closer to him and held the gun to his head. 

"Who are you and why did you aim at Taehyung?" I questioned.

His bottom lip quivered as he spoke,"I don't know anything! Please don't kill me!" I looked at him properly teeth rotten giving out a disgusting stench. His eye was constantly twitching; a symptom of withdrawal.

"Who sent you?" I questioned again.

"Kim Seokjin."He answered. 

AN

I KNOW I DISAPPEARED AND IM SORRY! I HAD EXAMS AND REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK! AHHHHHH! IM A FAILURE! 

BUT PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK ITS REVERSE HAREM TOOO!