𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

"Sho-Sho, why do you always eat your soba cold?"

"Cold soba tastes better." Todoroki answered before he quietly slurped up more noodles.

"Can I try?" You smiled, and he looked over at you.

"Sure." He scooted the bowl over to you and handed you a clean pair of chopsticks. He broke them apart for you and then you grabbed some noodles, slurping them up. You chewed for awhile and embraced the taste before your wings twitched.

"That's good!" You smiled at Shoto. The half-and-half teen smiled gently.

"You can have the rest if you want."

"Really?"

"Sure. I have plenty of soba at home anyway."

"Thank you, Sho-Sho!" You started eating more of the cold soba while Midoriya, Ochaco, Iida, Tsuyu and Momo walked over.

Momo sat on the other side of you and smiled when she saw you eating the cold soba.

"Wow, Y/N! You like cold soba too?" Midoriya exclaimed as he sat down beside Ochaco.

"Sho-Sho showed me!" You answered, smiling with noodles stuffing your cheeks. Todoroki chuckled quietly while Momo handed you a napkin.

"Be careful, Y/N. You might choke!" Iida warned, making some of his hand gestures.

You kept eating and the rest of the Dekusquad did the same. Well, besides Todoroki.

'All those influences are gonna make Y/N an interesting individual...' Shinso watched from afar.

---

Influences.

So many freaking influences.

You had only been at U.A. for a short time, but you had already picked up so many of the habits of other students.

Midoriya's muttering.

Todoroki's cold soba liking.

Kirishima's manly comments.

Kaminari, Sero and Mina's memes and shower thoughts.

Bakugo's determination.

All of these attributes were slowly working their way into your life.

---

Even if you weren't going to daycare right now and learning the alphabet and stuff, you were still learning. And the students were helping.

"Okay Y/N, what's 2+6?" Shinso pointed to the paper.

You stared at the problem and then put your hands to your chin, elbows resting on the tabletop.

"Well 6 would be one of my hands and a finger on my other hand, and adding two more fingers on my other hand would make it one hand and 3 more fingers. So 5 plus 3, that would be 7-- no, 8." You thought out loud in the form of muttering. You looked up at Shinso and the teen sweatdropped.

"You picked that up from Midoriya, didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Also, you know you could just count up 6 more from 2, right?"

---

You watched the large screen, a smile worn on your lips. Class 1-A was having a race to prepare for their final exams, and Midoriya was in the lead right now.

"Woah, Midoriya! What's with that movement!?" Kaminari exclaimed.

"That's so manly!" You clenched your fists in front of you.

"Agreed, Y/N!" Kirishima held up his hand, and you jumped up to high five him.

---

You stared at the cake store that you passed with Class A. They had went to a shopping mall to shop and prepare for the training camp, and you had come along without your dad finding out. You were being led around by Momo, and you looked at the others.

"You guys ever just realize that lasagna is technically just spaghetti cake?"

They all looked back at you.

"What the--"

"Yes!" Mina and Kaminari looked back at you, cutting off Jiro. Mina went over and hugged you.

"I'm so proud..."