𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕣𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

You had always wanted siblings.

Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya, Kirishima and Shinso acted as your brothers, while Momo, Tsuyu, Mina and Ochaco acted as your sisters.

You didn't really have another kid that acted as your sibling.

Well, until Eri came along.

She was two years older than you, but you almost acted like the older sibling.

"Okay, Eri. Aim..." You closed your right eye with her, and then watched as she aimed your bow.

"Fire!" Eri let go of the arrow, and it stuck into the couch.

"Nice job, Eri!" You smiled to her. She smiled back, looking happy at the praise.

"I hope I didn't just hear the sound of the couch being shot and war being waged between the children and the scary pro heroes!" Present Mic called from the other room. The feathers on your wings fluffed up and you grabbed Eri's hand.

"Quick, let's get outta here!" You chuckled.

You led Eri to the window and opened it.

"Y-Y/N, are you sure you'll be able to carry me?"

"I can carry Mina, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to carry you!" You smiled, then you climbed out the window. You reached for Eri and she grabbed your hand, then you tightened your grip and started flying. You wrapped your arms around her for extra support as you flew.

Eri put her arms out and laughed in exclamation and excitement. You laughed with her, flying to the 1-A Dorms.