𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪

(Yes, a did a timeskip bc im lazy and i didn't want to write the training camp or the provisional licensing exam and such. I just got really excited and wanted to write about the future. I'll still do 4-year-old chapters but this chapter will be two years in the future. ALSO THIS CHAPTER HAS SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA SO BE WARNED)

You led your friends across the playground, a big smile present on your face. Your quirk had manifested about two years or so ago, and Class A and B were third-years now. Your seventh birthday had been yesterday, too. Shinso had transferred to the hero course at the start of the second year, and your dad's lower left leg had been cut off.

You looked back at your wings, which had grown in the past two years. Each wing was about the size of your body now.

You were at school right now. Because of your quirk, you had become quite popular, and you had a band of followers who you called your loyal subjects.

"Where are we going, Feather?" One of them asked.

"To get the enemy, of course!" You smiled back at them, your wings flexing.

"Yeah! Let's get those villains!"

"You're so cool, Feather!"

You flapped your wings, making you lift off of the ground lightly while you and the others went on.

You sped up with your wings, floating across a small stream and stopping to wait for the others. They got across and you kept going, a determined smirk on your lips. You emerged out of the woods and onto the sidewalk of the main street, leading the other kids down the sidewalk.

"They're around there!" You pointed to an intersection. You flapped your wings harder, making you go a bit faster.

When you were about to reach the intersection, though...

"Oi, brat. What are you doing here?"

None other than Dynamight, the U.A. Student from Class 3-A, part of the current Big Three of U.A.

"Oh, I'm trying to catch a villain!" You flapped your wings and went into the air so you were taller than Bakugo.

"Holy crap, it's Dynamight!" Your followers ran over, freaking out over how one of the Big Three was here.

"Listen, brat. That Joke lady asked for you."

'Mama Joke?'  Your eyes brightened.

Ms. Joke had visited you a lot since the Provisional Licensing Exam during the first year when she had found out that Eraser Head had adopted a child (other than 21 others), and you thought of her as a mom of sorts. Uncle All Might, Uncle Mic, and Auntie Thirteen had helped Eraser for the past few years too.

Auntie Midnight had been killed by Gigantomachia in April about a year and a half ago.

"Alright! Guys, catch that villain while I keep their lackeys busy." You smiled to them with your fists clenched in front of you. They nodded and ran around the corner.

"You're that rascal that leads the neighborhood kids, huh?" Ms. Joke had said once she had met your friend group.

"See you soon, Bakubro!" You hugged him and then flew off toward where you knew Ms. Joke would be.

"OI, GO SLOWER. YOU COULD GET HURT." He yelled after you.

You did slow down a bit, but you zoomed up the hill to U.A. You had been training your flying skills for the past year, even if your Dad didn't know.

You went into U.A., going to the staff room. You closed the door behind you.

"Feather! There you are!" Ms. Joke hurried over and hugged you.

"Hey Mama Joke!" You hugged back.

"I wanted to talk to you because I got you this!" Emi took out a bag and handed it to you, which you stared at. You reached into the bag and you took out a yellow caterpillar sleeping bag of your own with wing holes on the back.

"Thanks, Mama Joke." You smiled, stepping into the sleeping bag and poking your wings through the back, zipping it up and falling over. Emi started laughing, and you heard the door to the staff room opening.

"What the--" Your Dad's voice said. You flapped your wings and levitated in the sleeping bag, flying over. When Emi thought you looked like a butterfly, she laughed harder.

"Hey Dad, do you like what Mama Joke just gave me?" You smiled cheekily.

Shota looked at Ms. Joke, who was still laughing, then to you. He smiled lightly.

"Finally, you turned into a butterfly." Then he walked over to his desk, patting your head along the way.

You fluttered out the door and through an open window that was at ground level. "I'm a beautiful butterfly!"

You flapped your wings harder, ending up higher in the air, high enough so you could see over the average house.

You sped up and you saw people on the street looking at you as you passed, and a few recording. You smiled at them as you went, but then you lost track of your wings. You went further into the air and swerved, tumbling onto the top of a building.

"Oof!" You huffed, and after a few seconds you unzipped the sleeping bag and got out of it. You hadn't gotten hurt, and the sleeping bag was fully intact. You took your backpack out of the sleeping bag where you had stashed it, and you folded up the sleeping bag, putting it inside.

While you slipped on your backpack, you stretched your feathered white wings and grabbed them, checking to make sure you hadn't hurt them. You flapped them after checking them, and you started flying. You flew down to the street and once you were on your ground, you folded your wings, going to find the other kids.

You felt a tiny twinge in your left wing and you grabbed it, locating the feather that was falling out. You took out the feather, knowing it would grow back right away. You didn't even notice when you passed a girl about your age with owl-like wings on her back and round eyes.

You looked at the white feather and put it into your pocket, saving it for later.

Thinking about how you had called yourself a butterfly, your mind wandered to Shan, your Chestnut Tiger butterfly friend.

You had found Shan dead three months after you had first seen them first, and you had insisted that you, Class A, Class B, Shinso, and the U.A. Staff had a funeral for them. You had placed Shan on top of some flowers in a box, and then your Dad had buried them. You had done the honors of placing a wooden stake and small rocks over where Shan was buried.

You missed Shan, but you had met many other butterflies after you had met Tamaki Amajiki, who was now a pro hero, Suneater. He and Mirio Togata, along with Nejire Hado, were very popular heroes and they were only 19-21.

That was another reason you had so many followers: Your father was a pro hero, and you had grown up with heroes-in-training and calling pros uncle or aunt, or Grandpa Torino.

Now that you were 7 and not 4, you were allowed to be more independent. You had been trained to use your quirk for self-defense just in case, and you were much more outgoing than you had been when you were 4.

You could spread your wings, just like a butterfly.

(2/20/21)

I changed it a little bit because um... Midnight-