𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙 𝔽𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹

(Ochaco's favorite animals are red pandas and penguins and you cannot convince me otherwise)

"Hello, Y/N! I'm Itsuka Kendo."

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu."

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"

"Ibara Shiozaki. It's a blessing to meet you."

"Mina Ashido!"

You blinked at all of the students who were introducing themselves to you at once. Shan was resting on your shoulder while you smiled blankly up at the heroes-in-training.

"Shan, what do you make of this?" You looked at Shan. The butterfly flapped it's wings and your grin turned from blank to genuine.

"I know, right?"

"Oh wow! Are you a butterfly whisperer, Y/N?" You heard a voice right in front of you and you looked up to see a brunette with shoulder-length hair and brown eyes, with a round face.

"Well I feel like I just know what Shan is saying. You know?" You tilted your head.

"I know what you mean." She grinned. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka."

"Nice to meet you, Miss Ochaco!" You shook her hand. "Hey, what's your favorite animal?"

"It's a tie between Red Pandas and Penguins."

'She makes it look so easy...' Class A and B were thinking.

Meanwhile, Kaminari was thinking of:

"Hi, my name's Chelsie. What's your favorite dinner food?"

"Have you ever seen a blobfish?" Your eyes twinkled while you smiled cheekily.

"A blobfish? I've heard of it, but I've never seen a picture." Ochaco tilted her head.

"Can I borrow your phone and look it up?" You asked.

"Sure." She handed you your phone and you went onto Moogle, searching or blobfish. Then you held it up.

"This is a blobfish!"

Ochaco's eyes literally bulged to the size of dinner plates, and a few others walked over

"What happen-- WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT." The pink girl, Mina Ashido, exclaimed, her eyes bulging as well.

"It's a cool fish!" Your smile stretched in a cheeky and joking way.

---

The day had continued on and you had been spending time with about 3-4 students at a time. So far you had become a fan of a lot of them.

Uraraka, Ashido, and Asui had braided your hair and they took you on a tour of the school.

Kaminari, Jiro, Kirishima and Sero had held a contest of who could find the most cursed image. Kaminari had won with this:

Tsunotori had given you a piggyback ride, Tetsutetsu had let you try to wear down his steel skin, and Kendo had showed you her big fists, and you had tried to shake them

Tsunotori had given you a piggyback ride, Tetsutetsu had let you try to wear down his steel skin, and Kendo had showed you her big fists, and you had tried to shake them. After that, they had all carried you like a queen.

And so on. Right now you were choosing who you would go to lunch with and you spotted a familiar boy with half-red, half-white hair. Your eyes widened and then you looked to Todoroki's left, seeing Midoriya and Iida. You hadn't noticed them before.

You went over to Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida, looking up at them while they noticed you were coming toward them.

"Hey, can I eat lunch with you guys?" You grinned, and Midoriya nodded, looking a bit anxious. You grabbed Midoriya's hand and he started leading you to the lunch room with Iida and Todoroki following.

"Um, Y/N?" Midoriya looked down at you and you tilted your head while you returned his gaze. "Weren't you at Hosu when the hero killer was there?"

"Oh, um, yeah. After Stain took my mom and dad from me and he was caught, I was brought to Musutafu and I ended up getting found by Dadzawa." You explained, leaving out the part about that awful foster home you had been put in.

"So are you okay now?"

"Yeah! I'm feeling a lot better since that happened." You smiled, and Midoriya let out a breath of relief.

---

"Hey, why do you look so angry?" You asked, staring up at the ash-blonde.

"I'm not angry, you little brat."

"Then why do you look angry?" You rose an eyebrow.

"I don't look angry." The spiky-haired boy growled, looking at you.

"Do you have a mirror somewhere?"

"No."

"Then how do you know what your face looks like right now?"

"I can't stand this.." Bakugo twitched his eyebrow, a vein popping in his forehead.

"You don't have to. You can sit on the ground, you know." A bunch of people burst into laughter and then you saw tiny sparks popping out of Bakugo's palms.

"YOU LITTLE.."

"Ooo! Are those fireworks?" You cut him off, pointing to the tiny explosions.

"Huh.." Bakugo twitched his eyelid.

"They're pretty!" You grabbed his hand and held it up after the explosions stopped.

"Pretty?" His gravelly voice still sounded annoyed, yet it was confused now.

"Yeah!"

You heard some chuckling behind you and then you looked back, seeing Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Mina watching. Turning back to Bakugo, you held up two thumbs ups.

"You're cool."

Bakugo's expression softened a tiny bit before you ran to the other four that were there.

---

Throughout the entire day, most of the students had succeeded in gaining your admiration. The only one that hadn't was Mineta, since he made you feel uncomfortable.

The class had been easy for most since you loved heroes and wanted to be one yourself.

On the way home, Shota had asked you a single question.

"Did you have fun?"

You looked away from the window and threw up your arms.

"Yeah! Your class is awesome, and so is Class B! They're so nice! I'm going to be a hero like them someday." You smiled, excitement basically seeping out of your skin.

Shota smiled gently as he drove.

"I'm glad."