𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - 𝕐/ℕ 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐/ℕ

14-year-old you: Hey Eri, you like apples right?

16-year-old Eri: Yeah, why do you ask?

"Oh, nothing..."

What you were thinking about:

---

5-year-old you

"Big Bro!"

"Yeah, sis?" Shinso looked back at you from where he was standing.

"If you were talking to yourself and you activated your quirk, what would happen?"

---

"Oi, oi! Kota!" You chased after the boy who had walked away from the U.A. Students while they were training their quirks.

"Go away, you annoying kid!"

"Hey, I'm only like a year younger than you." You eyed the five-year-old, making a sideways V with your mouth.

"Who cares? I don't intend on hanging out with wannabe heroes!"

"Yeah, I heard you the first time. And why don't you want to hang out with heroes-in-training? They're actually really cool!"

"Because you're all freaking nuts... Calling yourselves 'heroes' or 'villains' and going around killing each other like idiots! My parents were nuts, too, and that's why a villain got to kill them!"

Your eyes widened and you stopped in your tracks while Kota kept walking.

"Your parents died to a villain?" You stared at Kota and the boy looked back at you.

"Why do you care?"

"I'm sorry about your parents. I know how that feels, because my parents were killed by a villain, too."

Kota twitched, stopping.

"That's why I want to become a hero.. So I can make sure no-one else has to feel that pain or grief again!" Your wings flapped while you smiled. "It's unfortunate that heroes sometimes die in the line of duty, but it was all to save other people. That selflessness is what makes heroes cool."

Kota clenched his fists, staring at you, before he kept walking. Your wings folded and your smile faded while you watched him go.

---

"Daaaaaaad..."

"What happened, Y/N?" Shota asked from the kitchen.

"I think I accidentally shot the couch..."

Shota poked his head out from behind the kitchen wall, seeing a glowing golden arrow in the couch. He looked up onto the loft and saw you holding your matching, glowing golden bow.

"Am I grounded?"

"It's hard to do that when you have wings."

---

12-year-old Y/N

The English teacher was being particularly monotone and boring today, so you were barely paying attention. Just staring out the window while you silently stabbed your eraser.

"Aizawa."

You turned your gaze to the teacher, who was staring directly at you.

"Can you tell me why Odysseus kept losing so many men?"

You felt a small smile go across your face as you sat up, some people in the class looking over to you.

"Well, that's simple. He's stupid."

---

14-year-old Y/N

"OI, FEATHER!"

You turned around and saw the infamous Billy. The rascal of the school who was a complete jerk to everyone because he had always been told he was the best. He had transferred to the school from America last year.

Fucking Billy.

"What do you want now, Billy?" Your huge wings stretched out behind you as an intimidation tactic. Each of your wings was about twice the size of your body, and what made it great was that your wings were practically weightless.

"I heard that you've got a powerful quirk! Fight me!"

You tapped your foot on the concrete, assessing what you had heard about Billy's quirk.

'Well, someone has to put this bastard in his place.'

"Alright, fine."

Billy cracked his knuckles while you stood there normally. He ran toward you, his hands starting to steam from heat. You dodged while he tried to fire a heat wave your way, and you stretched your angelic wings, flying into the air while Billy sent another heat wave, which missed.

You summoned your harp and you strummed a tune, making Billy cover his ears and exclaim. You landed on the ground and while he had his ears covered, you made your harp go away. As soon as you did that, you approached him and jabbed your knee into his groin.

Billy fell over in pain, and you heard cheers from around you.

Later:

Shota walked into the room, sitting down in the chair beside you in front of the principal's desk.

"Mr. Aizawa, your daughter was fighting with another student today."

"I mean he was literally asking for it--"

"Y/N." The principal silenced you, then cleared her throat. "Y/N reportedly made extremely loud music with her harp to attack Billy's ears and then she knocked him out by jabbing her knee into his groin. This behavior is unacceptable, and--"

"So she won?" Shota interrupted.

"Well yes, but--"

"Okay, case closed. That's all I came here to find out." Your Dad got up and gestured for you to follow.